Forge issue 28.0.14

RedBullSlurpie

Setting up Forge 28.0.14 in a dev environment sets up Forge 28.0.12, not 28.0.14. Not sure why. All of the files are straight from Forge's website where I always get them, I downloaded the MDK for Forge 28.0.14, extracted them to a folder for 1.14.4, imported the build.gradle. Ran genIntelijayRuns, setup the client and launched the game. It loads up 28.0.12 Forge. Am I missing something here or is this a mistake with something in Forge ?

Ok dude, you posted on the github and failed to follow the directions there about posting logs and actual useful information.

Then I directed you here, and you STILL failed to post any useful information as described in the EAQs.

You really shouldn't be making a mod if you can't follow basic directions.

We are not magical we can not read your mind and have no idea what is going on without the information that you have.

So post logs.

Post code

Post your configs

Post everything even remotely related to the problem.

As it sits, best guess you fucked up your build.gradle and are actually still using 12.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

All of it was fresh from the Forge site, build.gradle and all the rest of the files that come with the forge MDK. I changed nothing. Forge 28.0.16 works fine, but 14 setup as 12, so I thought that it had something to do with Forge its self, that was all. Code had nothing to do with it. Thanks anyways but 28.0.16 setup fine.