How do I make client side command?

CrackThrough

So I am pretty new at Java and I don't know what to do, I decided to make a minecraft mod

Actually I had so much ideas for mod, so I was trying to make client-side only mod

But I don't know how to make client-side mod, entirely with command.
Every youtube videos are showcasing how to make "SERVER SIDE", but I really don't want this to be server side
So I really need you guys help about this! please help me how to make client side mod!

Or it would be so great if you give me some client side command examples using examplemod using like hello world stuff!
thats all i want, and i can do anything else from there

Thank you for reading this topic!

I would suggest you start with the documentation so you can understand the basics of modding (as well as the difference between Server and Client side).

Stay away from the YouTube videos - there are a lot of people out there who give bad advise and teach bad coding practices.

Here are some good starter tutorials:  https://cadiboo.github.io/tutorials/ .

I would also recommend starting with MC 1.12, the later versions are still being flushed out.

Good luck!

/Philip

• Thanks 1