[1.14.3] Game crashes whenever modded item is given to player.

I'm new modding, so I've simply made a single block + item with no texture, following Mcjty's 1.14 tutorial. The game seems to load normally; however, when I use the /give command to give the item to the player, the game seems to crash. The crash log was quite unhelpful -- though I've attached it to this post, of course, it essentially just says "unexpected error occurred". Since the crash only occurs when the game has to interact with the item, I assume I've made some obvious and common mistake registering it, or else Eclipse or Gradle somehow aren't building Minecraft quite properly.

Here is what I think the relevant code might be:

Main mod class:

Spoiler

@Mod("coloredtorches")
public class ColoredTorches {
    public static final String modid = "coloredtorches";
    public static IProxy proxy = DistExecutor.runForDist(() -> () -> new ClientProxy(), () -> () -> new ServerProxy());
    public static ModSetup setup = new ModSetup();
    public ColoredTorches() {
        FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus().addListener(this::setup);
    }

private void setup(final FMLCommonSetupEvent event) {

}
    @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD)
    public static class RegistryEvents {
        @SubscribeEvent
        public static void onBlocksRegistry(final RegistryEvent.Register<Block> event) {
             event.getRegistry().register(new FirstBlock());
        }

@SubscribeEvent
        public static void onItemsRegistry(final RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) {
             event.getRegistry().register(new BlockItem(ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK, new Item.Properties()).setRegistryName("firstblock"));         
        }
    }

}

FirstBlock.java

Spoiler

public class FirstBlock extends Block {

public FirstBlock() {
        super(Properties.create(Material.IRON)
                .sound(SoundType.METAL)
                .hardnessAndResistance(2.0f)
                .lightValue(14)
        );
        setRegistryName("firstblock");
    }
}

ModBlocks.java

Spoiler

public class ModBlocks {
    @ObjectHolder("mytutorial:firstblock")
    public static FirstBlock FIRSTBLOCK;
}

Thank you kindly for any advice.

crash-2019-07-08_20.26.20-client.txt

Edited by freelancepoliceman

instead of event.getRegistry().register(new BlockItem(ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK, new Item.Properties()).setRegistryName("firstblock")); use event.getRegistry().register(new BlockItem(ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK, new Item.Properties()).setRegistryName(ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK.getRegistryName()));

This eliminates the chance of getting the registry name wrong.

Change your ModBlocks class from

public class ModBlocks {
}

to

@ObjectHolder(ColoredTorches.modid)
public class ModBlocks {
    public static final FirstBlock FIRSTBLOCK = null;
}

You're game is currently crashing because ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK is null. It is null because you've hardcoded the name of the block to "mytutorial:firstblock" when it should be "coloredtorches:firstblock". This means that the field never gets filled with your block, and you're item block tries to use a null block in getTranslationKey, causing a crash. Putting @ObjectHolder on your class with your modid means that you don't need to hardcode each name above each field, instead the name of the object is gotten with yourModId + ":" + nameOfField.

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
    at net.minecraft.item.BlockItem.getTranslationKey(BlockItem.java:181) ~[forge-1.14.3-27.0.25_mapped_snapshot_20190621-1.14.2-recomp.jar:?] {}

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/218384/what-is-a-nullpointerexception-and-how-do-i-fix-it

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

3 hours ago, Cadiboo said:

instead of event.getRegistry().register(new BlockItem(ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK, new Item.Properties()).setRegistryName("firstblock")); use event.getRegistry().register(new BlockItem(ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK, new Item.Properties()).setRegistryName(ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK.getRegistryName()));

This eliminates the chance of getting the registry name wrong.

Change your ModBlocks class from

public class ModBlocks {
}

to

@ObjectHolder(ColoredTorches.modid)
public class ModBlocks {
    public static final FirstBlock FIRSTBLOCK = null;
}

You're game is currently crashing because ModBlocks.FIRSTBLOCK is null. It is null because you've hardcoded the name of the block to "mytutorial:firstblock" when it should be "coloredtorches:firstblock". This means that the field never gets filled with your block, and you're item block tries to use a null block in getTranslationKey, causing a crash. Putting @ObjectHolder on your class with your modid means that you don't need to hardcode each name above each field, instead the name of the object is gotten with yourModId + ":" + nameOfField.

Gah. I’m an idiot, and apparently can’t read. Thank you so much — and I’ll take your advice into account.

I noticed the harcoding too. I was trying to follow the tutorial I saw, which I imagine hardcoded to more clearly explain what was going on. I thought I could make the code more elegant if I could just get it to work, which, obviously, proved to my embarassment. I suppose I just copied and pasted code without being careful enough to change it. I apologize for being a moron. 

Thank you, again. 

Edited by freelancepoliceman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Check for the full GPU name and search for it on the site
    • [21:04:27] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, WeepinAngel98, --version, forge-47.2.17, --gameDir, C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded, --assetsDir, C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --assetIndex, 5, --uuid, d74afef2a81c41b0a3331afd04243d57, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, ZjY2M2FkMWEtNjFhMC00ZjY4LTg0ZjMtNmJiY2Y3NTY3MWRj, --xuid, 2535431236261768, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768, --quickPlayPath, C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\quickPlay\java\1711649064910.json, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.17, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412] [21:04:27] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.8 by Microsoft; OS Windows 11 arch amd64 version 10.0 [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: Loading ImmediateWindowProvider fmlearlywindow [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: Trying GL version 4.6 [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: Requested GL version 4.6 got version 4.6 [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: Mixin Transmogrifier is definitely up to no good... [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: crimes against java were committed [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: Redirector CoreMod initialized successfully! [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: Original mixin transformation service successfully crobbed by mixin-transmogrifier! [21:04:29] [pool-2-thread-1/INFO]: GL info: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics GL version 4.6.0 Core Profile Context 24.3.1.240216, ATI Technologies Inc. [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/C:/Users/pinkl/curseforge/minecraft/Instances/modded/mods/Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1.jar%23444%23448!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [21:04:29] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1-mod.jar of type MOD with provider dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.locator.ConnectorEarlyLocator@12aa4996 [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file advancednetherite-forge-2.0.2-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aeroblender-1.20.1-1.0.1-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether-1.20.1-1.2.0-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether-redux-1.3.4-1.20.1-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether_delight_1.0.0_forge_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file aether_enhanced_extinguishing-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file alexsdelight-1.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file alexsmobs-1.22.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file alternate_current-mc1.20-1.7.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file another_furniture-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Aquaculture-1.20.1-2.5.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file architectury-9.1.13-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ash_api-forge-3.0.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file athena-forge-1.20.1-3.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file azurelib-neo-1.20.1-2.0.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file backpacked-forge-1.20.1-2.2.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file balm-forge-1.20.1-7.2.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BarteringStation-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterAdvancements-1.20.1-0.3.2.161.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file betterarcheology-1.1.7-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file betterchunkloading-1.20.1-3.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterCompatibilityChecker-forge-4.0.8+mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file betterfpsdist-1.20.1-4.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BetterModsButton-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BHMenu-Forge-1.20.1-2.4.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file biomemusic-1.20.1-2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BiomesOPlenty-1.20.1-18.0.0.598.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file blossom-blade-1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file blue_skies-1.20.1-1.3.31.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Boat-Item-View-Forge-1.20.1-0.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file BoatBreakFix-Universal-1.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Bookshelf-Forge-1.20.1-20.1.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Bountiful-6.0.3+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Butchersdelight beta 1.20.1 2.0.8f.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bygonenether-1.3.2-1.20.x.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file caelus-forge-3.1.0+1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file camera-forge-1.20.1-1.0.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file carryon-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file charmofundying-forge-6.4.5+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file chat_heads-0.10.31-forge-1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file chefs-delight-1.0.3-forge-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cherishedworlds-forge-6.1.4+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Chipped-forge-1.20.1-3.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file chunksending-1.20.1-2.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file citadel-2.5.4-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file citresewn-1.20.1-5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file clientcrafting-1.20.1-1.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cloth-config-11.1.118-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Clumps-forge-1.20.1-12.0.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file collective-1.20.1-7.30.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file comforts-forge-6.3.5+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ConfiguredDefaults-v8.0.1-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file connectivity-1.20.1-4.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ConnectorExtras-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file controllable-forge-1.20.1-0.20.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Controlling-forge-1.20.1-12.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file coroutil-forge-1.20.1-1.3.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file corpse-1.20.1-1.0.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file CrabbersDelight-1.20.1-1.1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cristellib-1.1.5-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Cucumber-1.20.1-7.0.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cuisinedelight-1.1.12.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file CullLessLeaves-Reforged-1.20.1-1.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cupboard-1.20.1-2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file curios-forge-5.7.0+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file CutThrough-v8.0.1-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Decorative Blocks-forge-1.20.1-4.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file deep_aether-1.20.1-1.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file deeperdarker-forge-1.20.1-1.2.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Delightful-1.20.1-3.4.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file despawn_tweaker-1.20.1-0.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file deuf-1.20.1-1.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file DiagonalFences-v8.1.3-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file dimensionalsycnfixes-1.20.1-0.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file dragonmounts-1.20.1-1.1.5.b3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file drippyloadingscreen_forge_2.2.4_MC_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file dungeons-and-taverns-3.0.3 [Forge].jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file DungeonsArise-1.20.1-2.1.57-release.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EasyAnvils-v8.0.1-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EasyMagic-v8.0.1-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file elevatorid-1.20.1-lex-1.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file elytraslot-forge-6.3.0+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.20.1-17.0.13.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file endersdelight-1.20.1-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EndlessBiomes 1.4.2s - 1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file entity_model_features_forge_1.20.1-1.2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file entity_texture_features_forge_1.20.1-5.2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file entityculling-forge-1.6.2-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EuphoriaPatcher-0.3.0-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file everycomp-1.20-2.6.29.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file explorations-forge-1.20.1-1.5.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file explorify-v1.3.0-mc1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file extra_compat-1.4.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-api-0.91.0+1.10.8+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Fallingleaves-1.20.1-2.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file FallingTree-1.20.1-4.3.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fancymenu_forge_2.14.13_MC_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file FarmersDelight-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file farsight-1.20.1-3.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fast-ip-ping-mc1.20.4-forge-v1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fastasyncworldsave-1.20.1-1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fastpaintings-1.20-1.2.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ferritecore-6.0.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file flib-1.20.1-0.0.11.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ForgeConfigScreens-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file formations-1.0.2-forge-mc1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file formationsnether-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file formationsoverworld-1.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file framework-forge-1.20.1-0.6.16.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file friendsandfoes-forge-mc1.20.1-2.0.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ftb-teams-forge-2001.1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ftb-xmod-compat-forge-2.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fullstackwatchdog-1.0.1+1.19.2-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file gardens-of-the-dead-forge-4.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file geckolib-forge-1.20.1-4.4.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file GeckoLibOculusCompat-Forge-1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file geophilic-v2.1.0-mc1.20u1.20.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file GeophilicReforged-v1.2.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file goblintraders-forge-1.20.1-1.9.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file gpumemleakfix-1.20.1-1.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Grass_Overhaul-Forge-23.10.10-MC1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file guardvillagers-1.20.1-1.6.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file handcrafted-forge-1.20.1-3.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file hearth_and_home-forge-1.20.1-2.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file hearths-v1.0.0-mc1.20u1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Highlighter-1.20.1-forge-1.1.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file iceandfire-2.1.13-1.20.1-beta-4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Iceberg-1.20.1-forge-1.1.18.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file IllagerInvasion-v8.0.4-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ImmediatelyFast-Forge-1.2.10+1.20.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file inventorypets-1.20.1-2.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file invhud.forge.1.20.1-3.4.18.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ironchest-1.20.1-14.4.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file item-filters-forge-2001.1.0-build.59.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Jade-1.20.1-forge-11.8.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jei-1.20.1-forge-15.2.0.27.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file JustEnoughProfessions-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file JustEnoughResources-1.20.1-1.4.0.247.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file justzoom_forge_1.0.2_MC_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Kambrik-6.1.1+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Kiwi-1.20.1-forge-11.5.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kleeslabs-forge-1.20-15.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file konkrete_forge_1.8.0_MC_1.20-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kotlinforforge-4.10.0-all.jar of type LIBRARY with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file KryptonReforged-0.2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file L_Enders_Cataclysm-1.90 -1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lazurite-1.0.2+mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file LeavesBeGone-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lmft-1.0.4+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Log-Begone-Forge-1.20.1-1.0.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lootintegrations-1.20.1-3.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lost_aether_content-1.20.1-1.2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Luna-FORGE-MC1.19.X-1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MagnumTorch-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-bridges-2.1.1-mc1.20.1forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-doors-1.1.0forge-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-fences-1.1.1-mc1.20.1forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-furniture-3.2.2-mc1.20.1forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-lights-1.0.6-mc1.20.1forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-paths-1.0.4forge-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-roofs-2.3.0-mc1.20.1forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-trapdoors-1.1.2-mc1.20.1forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mcw-windows-2.2.1-mc1.20.1forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file memoryleakfix-forge-1.17+-1.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file memorysettings-1.20.1-5.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MindfulDarkness-v8.0.3-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file modpack-update-checker-1.20.1-forge-0.11.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file moonlight-1.20-2.9.10-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.20-2.25.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MutantMonsters-v8.0.7-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MysticalAgriculture-1.20.1-7.0.10.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file NaturesCompass-1.20.1-1.11.2-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Necronomicon-Forge-1.4.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file neruina-1.3.0-forge+1.18.2-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file NetherChested-v8.0.3-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file netherportalfix-forge-1.20-13.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file nethersdelight-1.20.1-4.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file NightConfigFixes-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file NoChatReports-FORGE-1.20.1-v2.2.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file notenoughanimations-forge-1.7.1-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file obsidianui-0.1.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file oceansdelight-1.0.2-1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file oculus-mc1.20.1-1.6.15.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file open-parties-and-claims-forge-1.20.1-0.20.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file OverflowingBars-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file PacketFixer-forge-1.20.1-1.2.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Paintings-forge-1.20.1-11.0.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Patchouli-1.20.1-84-FORGE.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Paxi-1.20-Forge-4.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Philips-Ruins1.20.1-3.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file PickUpNotifier-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Ping-Wheel-1.7.1-forge-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Placebo-1.20.1-8.6.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file polymorph-forge-0.49.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file PuzzlesLib-v8.1.16-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Quark-4.0-436.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file quark_delight_1.0.0_forge_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Raided-1.20.1-0.1.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file recipeessentials-1.20.1-3.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file repurposed_structures-7.1.11+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file resourcefulconfig-forge-1.20.1-2.1.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file resourcefullib-forge-1.20.1-2.1.23.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ResourcePackOverrides-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file revampedwolf-1.20.1-5.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file right-click-harvest-3.2.3+1.20.1-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Ryoamiclights-0.1.7+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file sawmill-1.20-1.3.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Searchables-forge-1.20.1-1.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SereneSeasons-1.20.1-9.0.0.46.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ServerBrowser-1.20-FORGE-1.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file servercountryflags-1.9.3-1.20.1-FORGE.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ShieldExpansion-1.20.1-1.1.7a.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SimpleDiscordRichPresence-forge-4.0.3-build.40+mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file simplehats-forge-1.20.1-0.2.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SimpleStorageNetwork-1.20.1-1.10.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file skinlayers3d-forge-1.6.2-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SkyVillages-1.0.2-1.20.1-forge-release.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SleepingOverhaul-2.0.2-Forge-1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file smarterfarmers-1.20-1.8.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file smoothchunk-1.20.1-3.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file SnowRealMagic-1.20.1-forge-10.2.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file snowundertrees-1.20.1-1.4.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file sophisticatedbackpacks-1.20.1-3.20.3.1034.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file sophisticatedcore-1.20.1-0.6.11.578.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file soundphysics-forge-1.20.1-1.1.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file spark-1.10.53-forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file sparsestructuresreforged-1.20.1-1.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file stalwart-dungeons-1.20.1-1.2.8.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Stoneworks-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file StonyCliffs-v1.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Structory_1.20.2_v1.3.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Structory_Towers_1.20.4_v1.0.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file structure_gel-1.20.1-2.16.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file structureessentials-1.20.1-3.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file supermartijn642corelib-1.1.17-forge-mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file supplementaries-1.20-2.7.35.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file suppsquared-1.20-1.1.12.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file TerraBlender-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file the-conjurer-1.20.1-1.1.6.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Tips-Forge-1.20.1-12.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file toofast-1.20-0.4.3.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Towns-and-Towers-1.12-Fabric+Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file TradingPost-v8.0.2-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file transparent-forge-8.0.1+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file travelersbackpack-forge-1.20.1-9.1.13.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Twigs-1.20.1-3.1.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file twilightdelight-2.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file twilightforest-1.20.1-4.3.2145-universal.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file umbral_skies-1.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file veinmining-forge-1.3.0+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file villagernames-1.20.1-7.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file VillagersPlus_3.1_(FORGE)_for_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file villagesandpillages-forge-mc1.20.1-1.0.0.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file visuality-forge-2.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file VisualWorkbench-v8.0.0-1.20.1-Forge.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file voicechat-forge-1.20.1-2.5.9.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file voidtotem-forge-1.20-3.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file watut-forge-1.20.1-1.0.13.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file waystones-forge-1.20-14.1.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file weaponmaster_ydm-forge-1.20.1-4.2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file whatareyouvotingfor2023-1.20.1-1.2.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file witherstormmod-1.20.1-4.0.1.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file XaeroPlus-Forge-1.20.1-67-WM1.37.8-MM23.9.7.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Xaeros_Minimap_23.9.7_Forge_1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file XaerosWorldMap_1.37.8_Forge_1.20.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file xenon-1.20.1-0.3.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file xptome-1.20.1-2.2.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YeetusExperimentus-Forge-2.3.1-build.6+mc1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YSNS-Forge-MC1.20-1.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsApi-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterDungeons-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterEndIsland-1.20-Forge-2.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.20-Forge-2.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterMineshafts-1.20-Forge-4.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.20-Forge-2.0.5.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.20-Forge-3.0.4.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterStrongholds-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.20-Forge-3.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsBridges-1.20-Forge-4.0.3.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file YungsMenuTweaks-1.20.1-Forge-1.0.1.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Zeta-1.0-13.jar of type MOD with provider {mods folder locator at C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods} [21:04:30] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\fmlcore\1.20.1-47.2.17\fmlcore-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [21:04:30] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\javafmllanguage\1.20.1-47.2.17\javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [21:04:30] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\lowcodelanguage\1.20.1-47.2.17\lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [21:04:30] [main/WARN]: Mod file C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\mclanguage\1.20.1-47.2.17\mclanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar is missing mods.toml file [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fmlcore-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar of type LIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@17a703f5 [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file javafmllanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@17a703f5 [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file lowcodelanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@17a703f5 [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclanguage-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@17a703f5 [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@17a703f5 [21:04:30] [main/INFO]: Found mod file forge-1.20.1-47.2.17-universal.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@17a703f5 [21:04:31] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File:  and Mod File: . Using Mod File:  [21:04:31] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: terrablender. Using Mod File: C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods\TerraBlender-forge-1.20.1-3.0.1.4.jar [21:04:31] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: aeroblender. Using Mod File: C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods\aeroblender-1.20.1-1.0.1-neoforge.jar [21:04:31] [main/WARN]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: curios. Using Mod File: C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded\mods\curios-forge-5.7.0+1.20.1.jar [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found 88 dependencies adding them to mods collection [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-transfer-api-v1-3.3.3+b00938ec77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-dimensions-v1-2.1.53+8005d10d77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-renderer-api-v1-3.2.0+1d29b44577.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file caffeine-3.1.8.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file puzzlesapi-forge-8.1.5.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file junixsocket-common-2.6.2.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file extras-utils-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type LIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file libsdl4j-2.26.4-1.2.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-model-loading-api-v1-1.0.2+3a78c72c77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-item-api-v1-2.1.27+2272fc7f77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kubejs-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file modmenu-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-rendering-fluids-v1-3.0.27+4ac5e37a77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-screen-handler-api-v1-1.3.29+561530ec77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file junixsocket-native-common-2.6.2.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclib-20.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-resource-loader-v0-0.11.9+142e25ab77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-models-v0-0.4.1+7c3892a477.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-rendering-v1-3.0.7+1c0ea72177.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-renderer-indigo-1.5.0+67f9824077.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-convention-tags-v1-1.5.4+fa3d1c0177.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-mining-level-api-v1-2.1.49+561530ec77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-command-api-v1-1.2.33+f71b366f77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-command-api-v2-2.2.12+561530ec77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-block-view-api-v2-1.0.0+0767707077.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MixinSquared-0.1.1.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mixinextras-forge-0.2.0.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file rei-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file geckolib-fabric-compat-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file continuity-compat-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jankson-1.2.3.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file DiscordIPC-a8d6631cc9.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-screen-api-v1-2.0.7+45a670a577.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file energy-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kfflang-4.10.0.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-particles-v1-1.1.1+78e1ecb877.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file puzzlesaccessapi-forge-8.0.9.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-content-registries-v0-4.0.10+a670df1e77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-transitive-access-wideners-v1-4.3.0+1880499877.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file terrablender-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file diagonalblocks-forge-8.0.2.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jctools-core-4.0.1.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-game-rule-api-v1-1.0.39+461110ab77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-api-base-0.4.30+ef105b4977.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-api-lookup-api-v1-1.6.35+67f9824077.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-blockrenderlayer-v1-1.1.40+1d0da21e77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mixinsquared-forge-0.1.1.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file amecsapi-1.5.3+mc1.20-pre1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file json-20210307.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Registrate-MC1.20-1.3.11.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file spectrelib-forge-0.13.15+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-block-api-v1-1.0.10+0e6cb7f777.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file httpmime-4.5.10.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jei-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-resource-conditions-api-v1-2.3.7+9ad825cd77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file reach-entity-attributes-2.4.0.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file forgeconfigapiport-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Reflect-1.3.2.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file LambdaEvents-2.4.1.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kffmod-4.10.0.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file architectury-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file l2serial-1.2.0.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bytecodecs-1.0.2.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-item-group-api-v1-4.0.11+f687ac9377.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jcpp-1.4.14.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-biome-api-v1-13.0.12+dd0389a577.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-entity-events-v1-1.5.22+b909fbe377.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1-fabricloader.jar of type LIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-registry-sync-v0-2.3.2+1c0ea72177.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file cumulus_menus-1.20.1-1.0.0-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-recipe-api-v1-1.0.20+514a076577.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file yabn-1.0.3.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-object-builder-api-v1-11.1.2+2174fc8477.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-loot-api-v2-1.2.0+eb28f93e77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-rendering-data-attachment-v1-0.3.36+a6081afc77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file nitrogen_internals-1.20.1-1.0.2-neoforge.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-networking-api-v1-1.3.10+503a202477.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file l2library-2.4.16-slim.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-sound-api-v1-1.0.12+4f23bd8477.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file MixinExtras-0.3.5.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-message-api-v1-5.1.8+52cc178c77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file kfflib-4.10.0.jar of type GAMELIBRARY with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file emi-bridge-1.9.2+1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-lifecycle-events-v1-2.2.21+afab492177.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-data-generation-api-v1-12.3.3+369cb3a477.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-events-interaction-v0-0.6.1+0d0bd5a777.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-key-binding-api-v1-1.0.36+561530ec77.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:31] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fabric-client-tags-api-v1-1.1.1+5d6761b877.jar of type MOD with provider net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator@20999517 [21:04:32] [main/INFO]: Fabric mod metadata not found in jar ConfiguredDefaults.v8._0._1.Forge, ignoring [21:04:32] [main/INFO]: Fabric mod metadata not found in jar thedarkcolour.kotlinforforge, ignoring [21:04:33] [main/INFO]: Dependency resolution found 6 candidates to load [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bclib-3.0.14_mapped_srg_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.locator.ConnectorLocator@3a788fe0 [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file better-end-4.0.11_mapped_srg_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.locator.ConnectorLocator@3a788fe0 [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Eldritch_End-FORGE-MC1.20.1-0.2.31_mapped_srg_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.locator.ConnectorLocator@3a788fe0 [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file inventorymanagement-1.3.1+1.20_mapped_srg_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.locator.ConnectorLocator@3a788fe0 [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file spawnersplus-2.0.1-1.20.1_mapped_srg_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.locator.ConnectorLocator@3a788fe0 [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Found mod file bclib-3.0.14$wunderlib-1.1.5_mapped_srg_1.20.1.jar of type MOD with provider dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.locator.ConnectorLocator@3a788fe0 [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Applying default files... [21:04:34] [main/ERROR]: Missing or unsupported mandatory dependencies:     Mod ID: 'ftblibrary', Requested by: 'ftbxmodcompat', Expected range: '[2001.1.3,)', Actual version: '[MISSING]'     Mod ID: 'ftblibrary', Requested by: 'ftbteams', Expected range: '[2001.1.2,)', Actual version: '[MISSING]' [21:04:34] [main/INFO]: Successfully made module authlib transformable [21:04:37] [main/INFO]: Compatibility level set to JAVA_17 [21:04:38] [main/INFO]: Successfully loaded Mixin Connector [com.sonicether.soundphysics.MixinConnector] [21:04:38] [main/INFO]: Successfully loaded Mixin Connector [de.maxhenkel.camera.MixinConnector] [21:04:38] [main/ERROR]: Skipping early mod setup due to previous error [21:04:38] [main/INFO]: Launching target 'forgeclient' with arguments [--version, forge-47.2.17, --gameDir, C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\modded, --assetsDir, C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --uuid, d74afef2a81c41b0a3331afd04243d57, --username, WeepinAngel98, --assetIndex, 5, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, ZjY2M2FkMWEtNjFhMC00ZjY4LTg0ZjMtNmJiY2Y3NTY3MWRj, --xuid, 2535431236261768, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768, --quickPlayPath, C:\Users\pinkl\curseforge\minecraft\Install\quickPlay\java\1711649064910.json] [21:04:38] [main/INFO]: Loaded configuration file for Xenon: 51 options available, 0 override(s) found [21:04:38] [main/INFO]: Searching for graphics cards... [21:04:38] [main/INFO]: Found graphics card: GraphicsAdapterInfo[vendor=NVIDIA, name=NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, version=DriverVersion=31.0.15.5186] [21:04:38] [main/INFO]: Found graphics card: GraphicsAdapterInfo[vendor=AMD, name=AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics, version=DriverVersion=31.0.21912.14] [21:04:38] [main/WARN]: Sodium has applied one or more workarounds to prevent crashes or other issues on your system: [NVIDIA_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS] [21:04:38] [main/WARN]: This is not necessarily an issue, but it may result in certain features or optimizations being disabled. You can sometimes fix these issues by upgrading your graphics driver. [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'lmft-common-refmap.json' for lmft-common.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'handcrafted-forge-1.20.1-forge-refmap.json' for handcrafted.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'ysnsforge.refmap.json' for ysns.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'nitrogen_internals.refmap.json' for nitrogen_internals.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'cuisinedelight.refmap.json' for cuisinedelight.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'fastpaintings-forge-refmap.json' for fastpaintings-forge.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Failed to select mixin config: immediatelyfast-forge.mixins.json java.lang.NullPointerException: null     at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:403) ~[?:?]     at net.raphimc.immediatelyfast.ImmediatelyFast.earlyInit(ImmediatelyFast.java:70) ~[ImmediatelyFast-Forge-1.2.10+1.20.4.jar%23582!/:?]     at net.raphimc.immediatelyfast.injection.ImmediatelyFastMixinPlugin.onLoad(ImmediatelyFastMixinPlugin.java:37) ~[ImmediatelyFast-Forge-1.2.10+1.20.4.jar%23582!/:?]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.PluginHandle.onLoad(PluginHandle.java:119) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinConfig.onSelect(MixinConfig.java:709) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.selectConfigs(MixinProcessor.java:498) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.select(MixinProcessor.java:460) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.checkSelect(MixinProcessor.java:438) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:290) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:250) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.MixinTransformationHandler.processClass(MixinTransformationHandler.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.processClass(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.serviceapi.ILaunchPluginService.processClassWithFlags(ILaunchPluginService.java:156) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:88) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.maybeTransformClassBytes(TransformingClassLoader.java:50) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.readerToClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:113) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.lambda$findClass$15(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadFromModule(ModuleClassLoader.java:229) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:135) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:467) ~[?:?]     at dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.service.ConnectorLoaderService$1.lambda$updateModuleReads$0(ConnectorLoaderService.java:60) ~[Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1.jar%23444!/:1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.LamdbaExceptionUtils.uncheck(LamdbaExceptionUtils.java:95) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar%2390!/:10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30]     at dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.service.ConnectorLoaderService$1.updateModuleReads(ConnectorLoaderService.java:60) ~[Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1.jar%23444!/:1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ImmediateWindowHandler.acceptGameLayer(ImmediateWindowHandler.java:71) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:1.0]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.beforeStart(FMLLoader.java:207) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:1.0]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.launchService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:92) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] [21:04:39] [main/INFO]: Loading 2 mods:     - forge 47.2.17     - minecraft 1.20.1 [21:04:39] [main/ERROR]: Error loading companion plugin class [dev.lambdaurora.lambdynlights.LambDynLightsMixinPlugin] for mixin config [lambdynlights.mixins.json]. The plugin may be out of date: InvocationTargetException:null java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:480) ~[?:?]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.PluginHandle.<init>(PluginHandle.java:97) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinConfig.onSelect(MixinConfig.java:708) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.selectConfigs(MixinProcessor.java:498) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.select(MixinProcessor.java:460) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.checkSelect(MixinProcessor.java:438) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:290) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:250) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.MixinTransformationHandler.processClass(MixinTransformationHandler.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.processClass(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.serviceapi.ILaunchPluginService.processClassWithFlags(ILaunchPluginService.java:156) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:88) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.maybeTransformClassBytes(TransformingClassLoader.java:50) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.readerToClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:113) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.lambda$findClass$15(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadFromModule(ModuleClassLoader.java:229) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:135) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:467) ~[?:?]     at dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.service.ConnectorLoaderService$1.lambda$updateModuleReads$0(ConnectorLoaderService.java:60) ~[Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1.jar%23444!/:1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.LamdbaExceptionUtils.uncheck(LamdbaExceptionUtils.java:95) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar%2390!/:10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30]     at dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.service.ConnectorLoaderService$1.updateModuleReads(ConnectorLoaderService.java:60) ~[Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1.jar%23444!/:1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ImmediateWindowHandler.acceptGameLayer(ImmediateWindowHandler.java:71) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:1.0]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.beforeStart(FMLLoader.java:207) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:1.0]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.launchService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:92) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.getModContainerById(String)" because the return value of "net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.get()" is null     at dev.lambdaurora.lambdynlights.LambDynLightsCompat.isRubidium07XInstalled(LambDynLightsCompat.java:49) ~[Ryoamiclights-0.1.7+1.20.1.jar%23659!/:?]     at dev.lambdaurora.lambdynlights.LambDynLightsMixinPlugin.<init>(LambDynLightsMixinPlugin.java:36) ~[Ryoamiclights-0.1.7+1.20.1.jar%23659!/:?]     ... 40 more [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'cristellib-forge-refmap.json' for cristellib.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'entity_model_features_forge_1.20.1-forge-refmap.json' for entity_model_features.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'suppsquared-common-refmap.json' for suppsquared-common.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'suppsquared-forge-refmap.json' for suppsquared.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'coroutil.refmap.json' for coroutil.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:39] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'PacketFixer-forge-forge-refmap.json' for packetfixer-forge.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [21:04:41] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: mods/ltr/entities/LilTaterBlockEntity (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.ltr.entities.LilTaterBlockEntity) [21:04:41] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: mods/ltr/registry/LilTaterBlocks (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.ltr.registry.LilTaterBlocks) [21:04:41] [main/INFO]: Loaded config for: recipeessentials.json [21:04:41] [main/INFO]: Loaded config for: structureessentials.json [21:04:41] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: me/jellysquid/mods/sodium/client/render/vertex/buffer/SodiumBufferBuilder (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.jellysquid.mods.sodium.client.render.vertex.buffer.SodiumBufferBuilder) [21:04:41] [main/WARN]: Error loading class: noobanidus/mods/lootr/config/ConfigManager (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: noobanidus.mods.lootr.config.ConfigManager) [21:04:41] [main/INFO]: [MemoryLeakFix] Will be applying 3 memory leak fixes! [21:04:41] [main/INFO]: [MemoryLeakFix] Currently enabled memory leak fixes: [targetEntityLeak, biomeTemperatureLeak, hugeScreenshotLeak] [21:04:41] [main/ERROR]: Error encountered during mixin config postInit step 'xenon.mixins.json' from mod '(unknown)': Cannot invoke "net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo.getFile()" because the return value of "net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.LoadingModList.getModFileById(String)" is null java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileInfo.getFile()" because the return value of "net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.LoadingModList.getModFileById(String)" is null     at me.jellysquid.mods.sodium.mixin.SodiumMixinPlugin.getMixins(SodiumMixinPlugin.java:104) ~[xenon-1.20.1-0.3.1.jar%23720!/:?]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.PluginHandle.getMixins(PluginHandle.java:128) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinConfig.postInitialise(MixinConfig.java:796) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.prepareConfigs(MixinProcessor.java:568) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.select(MixinProcessor.java:462) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.checkSelect(MixinProcessor.java:438) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:290) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:250) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.MixinTransformationHandler.processClass(MixinTransformationHandler.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.processClass(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.serviceapi.ILaunchPluginService.processClassWithFlags(ILaunchPluginService.java:156) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:88) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.maybeTransformClassBytes(TransformingClassLoader.java:50) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.readerToClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:113) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.lambda$findClass$15(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadFromModule(ModuleClassLoader.java:229) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:219) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:135) ~[securejarhandler-2.1.10.jar:?]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:?]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:467) ~[?:?]     at dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.service.ConnectorLoaderService$1.lambda$updateModuleReads$0(ConnectorLoaderService.java:60) ~[Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1.jar%23444!/:1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.LamdbaExceptionUtils.uncheck(LamdbaExceptionUtils.java:95) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar%2390!/:10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30]     at dev.su5ed.sinytra.connector.service.ConnectorLoaderService$1.updateModuleReads(ConnectorLoaderService.java:60) ~[Connector-1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1.jar%23444!/:1.0.0-beta.36+1.20.1]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.ImmediateWindowHandler.acceptGameLayer(ImmediateWindowHandler.java:71) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:1.0]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.beforeStart(FMLLoader.java:207) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:1.0]     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonLaunchHandler.launchService(CommonLaunchHandler.java:92) ~[fmlloader-1.20.1-47.2.17.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:108) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:78) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-10.0.9.jar:?]     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Initializing MixinExtras via com.llamalad7.mixinextras.service.MixinExtrasServiceImpl(version=0.3.5). [21:04:42] [main/WARN]: Found problematic active MixinExtras instance at ca.fxco.memoryleakfix.mixinextras (version 0.2.0-beta.8) [21:04:42] [main/WARN]: Versions from 0.2.0-beta.1 to 0.2.0-beta.9 have limited support and it is strongly recommended to update. [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Mixing client.MixinMinecraft from mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json into net.minecraft.client.Minecraft [21:04:42] [main/WARN]: Invalid registry value type detected for PerfOS counters. Should be REG_DWORD. Ignoring: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PerfOS\Performance\Disable Performance Counters. [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Mixing client.MixinChatScreen from mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json into net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.ChatScreen [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Renaming synthetic method lambda$onInit$4()Lnet/minecraft/network/chat/Component; to md128701$lambda$onInit$4$0 in mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json:client.MixinChatScreen from mod (unknown) [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Renaming synthetic method lambda$onInit$3(Lnet/minecraft/client/gui/components/Button;)V to md128701$lambda$onInit$3$1 in mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json:client.MixinChatScreen from mod (unknown) [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Renaming synthetic method lambda$onInit$2()Lnet/minecraft/network/chat/Component; to md128701$lambda$onInit$2$2 in mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json:client.MixinChatScreen from mod (unknown) [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Renaming synthetic method lambda$onInit$1(Lnet/minecraft/client/gui/components/Button;)V to md128701$lambda$onInit$1$3 in mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json:client.MixinChatScreen from mod (unknown) [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Renaming synthetic method lambda$onBeforeMessage$0(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/spongepowered/asm/mixin/injection/callback/CallbackInfoReturnable;Lcom/aizistral/nochatreports/common/encryption/Encryptor;)V to md128701$lambda$onBeforeMessage$0$4 in mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json:client.MixinChatScreen from mod (unknown) [21:04:42] [main/INFO]: Mixing client.MixinTitleScreen from mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json into net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.TitleScreen [21:04:43] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Mixing common.MixinFriendlyByteBuf from mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json into net.minecraft.network.FriendlyByteBuf [21:04:43] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Renaming synthetic method lambda$onWriteJsonWithCodec$1(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/String;)Lio/netty/handler/codec/EncoderException; to md128701$lambda$onWriteJsonWithCodec$1$0 in mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json:common.MixinFriendlyByteBuf from mod (unknown) [21:04:43] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Renaming synthetic method lambda$onReadJsonWithCodec$0(Ljava/lang/String;)Lio/netty/handler/codec/DecoderException; to md128701$lambda$onReadJsonWithCodec$0$1 in mixins/common/nochatreports.mixins.json:common.MixinFriendlyByteBuf from mod (unknown) [21:04:44] [pool-4-thread-1/INFO]: Loaded config for: biomemusic.json [21:04:46] [Datafixer Bootstrap/INFO]: Loaded config for: connectivity.json [21:04:46] [Datafixer Bootstrap/INFO]: 188 Datafixer optimizations took 140 milliseconds [21:04:47] [pool-4-thread-1/WARN]: @Inject(@At("INVOKE")) Shift.BY=2 on witherstormmod.mixins.json:MixinSwellGoal from mod (unknown)::handler$dkk000$canUseInvoke exceeds the maximum allowed value: 0. Increase the value of maxShiftBy to suppress this warning.  
    • Make a test with another Launcher like MultiMC or AT Launcher
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.