Client-side commands in 1.14?

xVytskaLT

So I found net.minecraft.command.Commands class, it registers every command. I looked through how everything works, and now I kinda understand how it works.

But the question is, where is the net.minecraft.command.Commands class instance stored? As I understand, I need to get the instance, and call getDispatcher() so I could register my own commands?

Any help appreciated

EDIT: I just thought for a second, net.minecraft.command.Commands would (probably) not even work for client-side commands. Is there even an api for client-side commands? Or do I just make my own command core with ClientChatEvent? How would I add tab completion for that command?

Edited by xVytskaLT

I am really new to the forge api. Well I can make something with ClientChatEvent, but do you have any ideas implementing tab completion? Maybe something with packets? Can I send a fake tab completion packet to the client from the client? I am probably really stupid, but I have no more ideas. Thanks

Edited by xVytskaLT