[1.13.2] Get server data

Osito1325

18 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

PlayerLoggedInEvent fires on the server. So the server they are connected to would be the current server (ServerLifecycleHooks.getCurrentServer).

It works, thanks, but the event "PlayerLoggedInEvent" is not launched, I probe it using the chat event to check and that way it works, but I want to detect when it enters a server or even a world (single player)

ServerLifecycleHooks.getCurrentServer();

Returns null values if the player is on a multiplayer server

Edited by Osito1325

10 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

You can use Minecraft#getCurrentServerData to get the server currently connected to, if any (will be null for single player).

The maximum number of players is not reliably available while in the game, it's only obtained when the server is pinged in the server list, and that might not happen if you use a direct connection (or if the player connects before the ping has finished).

To get the currently connected users use NetHandlerPlayerClient#getPlayerInfoMap.

I will do it and thank you, what he told me really worked