Mods don't show up on Forge 1.14.2

Hightlyze

Make sure the mods you are downloading are actually for forge, and not fabric (or another modloader). From my limited browsing/searching of curseforge, not a whole lot of forge mods are updated for 1.14.2 yet, and seems as if there are more for fabric (currently).

26 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

Make sure the mods you are downloading are actually for forge, and not fabric (or another modloader). From my limited browsing/searching of curseforge, not a whole lot of forge mods are updated for 1.14.2 yet, and seems as if there are more for fabric (currently).

here's an image of the mods I use.

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

Well, that blur mod won't work with forge, it's for fabric. So is the brightness mod.

The changelog for the version of optifine you are using (changelogs are linked on the downloads page) says it is not compatible with forge.

ohhh makes more sense. I didn't know that. So this isn't really considered a bug.