[SOLVED][1.13.2] Working on SSP but not on SMP? :O

Krevik

Hello there! I am having weird problem with my dimension - everything works nice when playing on singleyplayer, but whener I try running my mod on server, the dimension is not registred at all!
Most important code pieces:

Main mod file

Spoiler

public Kathairis() {
		FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus().addListener(this::setup);
	}

private void setup(final FMLCommonSetupEvent event) {
		ModDimensions.KATH_DIM_TYPE=DimensionManager.registerDimension(new ResourceLocation(MOD_ID,"kath_dim_type"), ModDimensions.KATHAIRIS, new PacketBuffer(Unpooled.buffer(16)));
	}

The whole code: github.
Thanks for any help!

Edited by Krevik

If you put a breakpoint on the registration code, is it called at all on a server?

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

21 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

If you put a breakpoint on the registration code, is it called at all on a server?

Hmmm just checked it. It is not called on a server. So what event should I use? Seems like 

FMLServerStartingEvent

is not called on the server side too. Seems like there's some problem with events on the server side :o Is there some new seperate way to call events on the server side? ?

Edited by Krevik

8 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

How did you fix it? Just curious, and it might also help someone else searching through the forums in the future. :)

Weird thing but i had to move it to my ModEventSubscriber (Mod Event BUS) class. Seems like some events from main mod class are not properly working when running on dedicated server. I guess this issue was caused by my lack of forge 1.13 knowledge, but I still do not know what is the reason that this event was not called when running on dedicated server.

Edited by Krevik