how to fix this?
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...
Time: 15/03/19 21.16
Description: FML has discovered extracted jar files in the mods directory.
This breaks mod loading functionality completely.
Remove the directories and replace with the jar files originally provided.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Extracted mod jars found, loading will NOT continue
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
-- System Details --
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.14.3
Java Version: 1.8.0_74, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 114305296 bytes (109 MB) / 134217728 bytes (128 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)
JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
You clicked on an advertisement instead of the download link.
After clicking on the download link on Forge site, you will be redirected to AdFoc. Wait a few seconds and click on the “Skip Ad” button on the top right corner.
Couldn't find what I was doing wrong so apologies for wasting anyone's time if its stupid and simple, when trying to add an item to the existing grass block (the one that drops seeds) I got it to work originally, and then continued working on my mod and then it inexplicably stopped working. Item is in the game so I know that its just not due to the item being registered. Current Forge version being 28.1.87
Please see code below, thank you for assistance in advance.
Since I first built this in 1.5.2 I do not remember the reason I did not extend the vanilla chiclen. I would guess that at the time, it was because of spawning issues or issues with making the chickens hostile. As for why code isn"t split between each individual chicken, that is because I have made the chickens highly configurable, so any chicken can do anything. So to put the "respective" code in each chicken class, I would have 21 classes that would be almost 100% identical. Which would also mean loads more time would have to go into updating since I would have to update 21 classes instead of just a single class. I will admit, when I was first building the mod, I did copy and paste a lot of vanilla code, but I have also made several changes to get the code to work the way I wanted/needes it to.