Explorercraft - Infection Expansion V3.2.4 - Minecraft 1.14.4

Zathrox

6xNeT1c.jpg

THE INFECTION EXPANSION HAS DROPPED, WITH NEW MOBS, WORLD GEN, BLOCKS AND MORE!

Introduction

Seeking wiki-wielding ninjas to populate and or design the basics for the wiki! I'll slowly get around to populating it myself but it'll take away from important modding and development time!

Explorercraft is an adventure and exploration based mod, if the name didn't already give it away! This mod is specifically focused on creating and encouraging those aspects of minecraft by enhancing vanilla content and adding in new varied content as you traverse your worlds! 

The difference in this mod is how it will all eventually link back around too each other, all the cool, special and unique things in the mod, will require you to explore multiply biomes both high and low, find the unique thing tied to that area, that will eventually come to help you in another!

Download

WHATS IN THE MOD?

If you're curious as to what's in the mod, well it wouldn't be an exploration based mod if I just outright told you no? But if you want a little direction where to begin in game, I've added a tiered Advancement page, with secrets and progression for the mod! Also try spawning in a bonus chest on world creation, for a chance of your first taste of the mod! However if you mussst know, here is a overly simplified list of some of the things I've added:

CYMRU EXPANSION HAS DROPPED! EXPLORE AND DISCOVER A SPECIALLY DESIGNED THEMED AROUND MY HOMELAND: WALES

• New World Gen (Biomes, Ores, Structures)
  • New Blocks (Building, Decoration, Custom and Unique Themed)
  • New Items (Tools, Weapons, Food, Rare Items, Custom and Unique Themed)
  • New Mobs
  • Vanilla Tweaks

SPOILERS: For those who don't like adventure and exploration!

Spoiler

World Generation:

Spoiler
  • 4 new biomes
  • 3 new rock types
  • 3 new ores
  • 6 new trees
  • Rice Paddies
  • New Structures and Dungeons

G9EX3xy.jpgxxR6QbK.png6f1Ba53.png

Decoration Blocks:

Spoiler
  • Each rock type has around 7 decoration blocks, can you discover the recipes for all of them? 
  • All Trees have full decoration options available to them! 
  • Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Fences, Doors for all woods/rocks
  • Tatami Mats
  • Custom Banners
  • More to come later! :)

iM8jtec.png

New Items and Mobs:

Spoiler
  • Tools and armour for all ores
  • Special rare treat, which can only be found in chests that generate in the world
  • New food items
  • New Mob drops
  • New NPC Mob
  • Custom Themed Items More to come later!

5A7Ci0v.png

Bugs, Updates & Feedback

Any bugs, problems and feedback on the mod is very welcome, especially on the pacing/flow of the exploration related items, as well as texture and artistic feedback too! This can be done in the comment section below , the minecraft forum post or come join the Discord and post in the relevant sections! 

tvDwEzR.png 7rLqUUe.png pDSVXag.png hagebWA.png

Edited by Zathrox

OVER 1000 FOOLS HAVE RECKLESSLY USED TOO MUCH MAGIC IN THEIR UNRELENTING PURSUIT OF EXPLORATION! A RIFT OF ELDRITCH MAGIC HAS FULLY FORMED AND AN UNSPEAKABLE HORROR WILL EMERGE ON MONDAY...

(THANKS FOR THE 1K DOWNLOADS)