63 build path files are missing

row666

Did you try running it without sudo? I don't know if you need, or would really even want, to run that as root, as 1) security, and 2) the files will be setup for use by the root user, not your user user.

ย 

This is a guess, as I currently am not running a linux workstation so can't verify any of it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ugdhar said:

Did you try running it without sudo? I don't know if you need, or would really even want, to run that as root, as 1) security, and 2) the files will be setup for use by the root user, not your user user.

ย 

yeah he should try running it without sudo .. as far as i know if it used with superuser rights it will write the files for superusers ... sooo eclipse can't open it because it would need superuser rights

also if you do that delete the already written files before hand .. it might cause issues !

Edited by Oscarita25
  • Thanks 1