• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Oh, the optifine website allows you to donate 10 dollars in exchange for a cape, are they not real? 
    • ...set the values on the fake entity using the real ones values...
    • Hello,   I've run into a problem where I get tutorial mod encountered an error during the load_registry event phase. it started right after adding the ore generation portion of my mod (following Harry Talks) has anyone run into this?   Latest Log: https://pastebin.com/gVTzWUkz
    • Please provide your debug.log from the server
    • I'm trying to make a server with rlcraft modpack. When I make the server it runs fine and everything is working, until I add the mods in. Once I add the mods in, the console crashes before the server can start. Can anyone help me? I downloaded the modpack from twitch. Also if anyone has a working server they wouldn't mind uploading I'd be very grateful. These are my crash logs: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.   Time: 9/17/19 6:30 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop   net.minecraftforge.fml.LoadingFailedException: null at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.gatherAndInitializeMods(ModLoader.java:144) ~[?:?] {} at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.ServerModLoader.begin(ServerModLoader.java:45) ~[?:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:120) ~[?:?] {pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:586) [?:?] {pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_221] {}     A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.14.2 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_221, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 2333625384 bytes (2225 MB) / 3050831872 bytes (2909 MB) up to 3050831872 bytes (2909 MB) JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3072M -Xms3072M FML: New FML! Loaded coremods (and transformers): Nothing Data Packs: Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge' Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)