SevTech FML mod recomplex 1.4.7

Hi so since yesterday me and my friends try to config a SevTech server 1,5gb for 3-4 people, but we are totaly green in it, we bought a server on scalacube.com followed many tutorials etc but nothing works.

We installed forge and used a twitch ap to instal SevTech 3.0.8 with forge .2707 then we started a server on same forge version and server from curseforge.com/projects/sevtech-ages/files/ version 3.0.8

I installed only the jars from mod folder into mods folder on the server but that dosen't work so i installed whole zip server and unpacked it, server works but we can't connect tho "FML mod recomplex 1.4.7"

Also this site have option to start a SevTech server, but after starting i got tons of errors.

I know that error is a missmatch of client/server version's but i can't figure out how.

We really need help even step by step like for little kid. Im hopeless right know what to do.

Sorry for my bad eng its not my native language.