⚡️ Survival Craft ⚡️ 1.14 ? Whitelist ? Discord ? No Creative (not even admins) ? Only Survival Builds

thecenters

IrC2Afw.png

gLPnmed.png

Whitelist

The fastest way to get whitelist approval is through discord. Click the discord banner to fill out our whitelist application.We will try to respond as quickly as we can on this thread, however, our discord provides near instant whitelist review.

Rules

• Griefing or stealing is not allowed (zero tolerance)
  • No mods that give you an unfair advantage
  • Treat everyone with respect. Keep all trolling to the memes channel (18+)

Ready to join?

We're always looking for new players that are looking for large scale collaborative projects or people who want to start their own town with friends. Fill out this application on discord or in this thread for access.

1) What's your in-game name (IGN)?

2) Age?

3) What makes you want to play on this server?

4) We have anti-grief plugins and block logging. If anyone griefs and is reported, they will be removed from the server and won't be allowed back in. Do you agree and understand?

5) Will you be respectful to all of the other players and keep all trolling to the meme's channel?

6) Did you read the rules?

Any rule violation, even if "it's not my fault my friend/brother/uncle griefed on my account" you will be banned with no appeal. That means you won't be welcome on the server anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...