produces unregistered item minecraft:wooden_door

Prasodym

Dont spam github for useless things.

This is one of your mods removing the vanilla wooden door item without removing the vanilla recipe.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

1 hour ago, LexManos said:

This is one of your mods removing the vanilla wooden door item without removing the vanilla recipe.

I thought that removing items wasn't supported

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

• 1 month later...

Maybe the problem is when you generate a new world or server with some mods and before you delete one mod on ur files, some recipes get lost. You can try regenerate a new world without the mod that is causing the lost recipe.

5 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Maybe the problem is when you generate a new world or server with some mods and before you delete one mod on ur files, some recipes get lost. You can try regenerate a new world without the mod that is causing the lost recipe.

No. That is not the cause of this problem.

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic