Hiring a Dedicated Mod Developer

FrumpySnoogler

*First and foremost, deepest apologies if this isn't in the right section, wasn't exactly sure where a thread of this nature would go. No flame plox señor. 

Anyways, on to the juicy bit.

I represent an ever-growing community of about 250 or so, who all originated doing military/nation role-playing on a, fairly rubbish, if we're being complete honest, cross-platform MMORPG. As of recently the lot of us have really banded together and looked to hub out into other games and projects for the collective. I'm the lad in charge of our attempt at a community Minecraft Server.

That being said, beyond the basics of server creation and whatnot, I'm an utter dolt when it comes to plugins and the like. We operate on Forge 1.12.2, and don't plan on upgrading anytime soon, if at all, as our main critical mod is Conquest Reforged. The server goal is more or less, to recreate what our community does best and take advantage of the sandbox that is Minecraft for it. So we're looking at a dynamic, realistic world, with budding nations, cloak-and-dagger politics, extravagant battles, the whole works. And this is where you come in.

As, like I've said before, I'm a complete dolt in regards to mod creation, I'd like to hire a dedicated developer for the server. Someone already extremely knowledgeable and capable on Forge mod creation, who's willing to pump out custom server plugins according to very specific requests and of course, be paid well for their time and efforts. I should probably point out, we're just looking for someone who can go balls to the wall in on the coding, we have extremely talented graphics artists within the community, who you can go to for any requires sprites or whatnot.

If this is something that interests you, or you could point me along to someone who would be interested, please do reach out.

Discord: FrumpySnoogler#8737
Email: [email protected]