[SOLVED] GUI does not open on server

VRIDO

Hey. I am new to Minecraft modding, and I have a problem that I can't fix.

I have a screen with a graphical interface, and every time I try to open it connecting to the server, it does not open. The block continues to have inventory on the server (checked by a hopper). Everything as a whole works but the interface itself does not open.

(Block Analyzer)

If you run a local world, everything works as it should.
I probably make some kind of stupid mistake. But I do not have enough experience to understand what I'm doing wrong.

There are no errors in the log like. But I will attach it. Client Server

Here is the class of the block itself, as well as the whole mod is also available in the repository. GitHub

Edited by VRIDO
Solution found

2 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Code style, issue 1.

You are absolutely right. I read a lot of manuals, but for some reason I thought that the proxy works to separate the logical server and the client.

May I ask you an example of what a proxy is used for in brief. After all, it turns out that I even register gui everywhere?

I myself already read "Common issues and recommendations" useful, but difficult for beginners)).

It turns out the desired proxy scheme looks like: Client ext. IProxy и Server ext. IProxy

Thanks so much for wasting your time here.

Edited by VRIDO
I'm stupid