Help Creating a Custom Machine [1.12.2]

Distinct Soul

I apologise for the spam posts. When I was submitting the first one, I didn't think it actually posted because I couldn't see it appear and it told me to wait before I posted again. Then it turns out when I refreshed it appeared on a new page. Feel free to remove the duplicate posts, including this one.

By the way, the forum doesn't support signatures well. They are not displayed under your posts. And if you did change your "about me" it is not visible on your profile.

Just post the link in this thread.

Edited by Draco18s

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

26 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

By the way, the forum doesn't support signatures well.

I think it does. They just limit it a bit. You can turn off viewing them, turn yours off, or if you are on mobile they dont appear unless you have your browser running in desktop mode.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

4 hours ago, Animefan8888 said:

You can turn off viewing them, turn yours off

I have literally been unable to find this setting every time I've looked for it.

Even just now.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

4 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

I have literally been unable to find this setting every time I've looked for it.

Even just now.

It's in the same place you edit your signature.
image.thumb.png.186dcfda504b297a977e3e73562d7f04.png

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

That would do it, thanks. I've been looking for that for...well, years.

So I tried getting some help from the furnace classes with the fuel and output slots; but now when I try and access the GUI of my machine, my game doesn't crash; however instead, nothing happens and I get an error saying about an unresolved compilation problem and that the constructor "ContainerShardFuser(InventoryPlayer, TileEntityShardFuser)" is undefined, which I don't know what that means.

Spoiler

2019-10-11 20:28:53,559 main WARN Disabling terminal, you're running in an unsupported environment.
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/DnSe1/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.12, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.12.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.23.3.2655 for Minecraft 1.12.2 loading
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_181, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Java\jre1.8.0_181
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLCorePlugin (net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLForgePlugin (net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:28:53] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:28:55] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[20:28:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:28:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[20:28:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[20:28:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[20:28:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[20:28:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[20:28:56] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: Setting user: Player254
[20:29:00] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[20:29:00] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[20:29:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
	Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
	Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
	Java Version: 1.8.0_181, Oracle Corporation
	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 776451376 bytes (740 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
	JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
	FML: 
	Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
	GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 436.48' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
[20:29:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v14.23.3.2655 Initialized
[20:29:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Starts to replace vanilla recipe ingredients with ore ingredients.
[20:29:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 1036 ore ingredients
[20:29:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[20:29:01] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Minecraft\Created Mods\SoulForgery\run\mods for mods
[20:29:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[20:29:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, soulforgery] at CLIENT
[20:29:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, soulforgery] at SERVER
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Soul Forgery
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 1174 ObjectHolder annotations
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.Main:preInit:48]: Soul Forgery is loading!
[20:29:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[20:29:03] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[20:29:03] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Found status: OUTDATED Target: 14.23.5.2768
[20:29:03] [Thread-3/INFO] [FML]: Using sync timing. 200 frames of Display.update took 79152800 nanos
[20:29:06] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[20:29:06] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[20:29:06] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[20:29:06] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:29:07] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Sound engine started
[20:29:12] [main/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[20:29:12] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[20:29:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=north for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=true,facing=north]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=north with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:153) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.registerVariant(ModelLoader.java:248) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:153) ~[ModelBakery.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.loadBlocks(ModelLoader.java:236) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.setupModelRegistry(ModelLoader.java:163) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.onResourceManagerReload(ModelManager.java:28) [ModelManager.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.registerReloadListener(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:559) [Minecraft.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:421) [Minecraft.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:118) [Main.class:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]
	at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:25) [start/:?]
Caused by: net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition$MissingVariantException
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.getVariant(ModelBlockDefinition.java:83) ~[ModelBlockDefinition.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1189) ~[ModelLoader$VariantLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
	... 21 more
[20:29:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=false,facing=west for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=false,facing=west]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=false,facing=west with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:153) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.registerVariant(ModelLoader.java:248) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.loadBlock(ModelBakery.java:153) ~[ModelBakery.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.loadBlocks(ModelLoader.java:236) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.setupModelRegistry(ModelLoader.java:163) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.onResourceManagerReload(ModelManager.java:28) [ModelManager.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.registerReloadListener(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132) [SimpleReloadableResourceManager.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]
Caused by: net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition$MissingVariantException
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.getVariant(ModelBlockDefinition.java:83) ~[ModelBlockDefinition.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1189) ~[ModelLoader$VariantLoader.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
	... 21 more
[20:29:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=east for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=true,facing=east]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=east with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	... 21 more
[20:29:13] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=south for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=true,facing=south]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=south with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	... 21 more
[20:29:13] [main/FATAL] [FML]: Suppressed additional 3 model loading errors for domain soulforgery
[20:29:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:29:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:29:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[20:29:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[20:29:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[20:29:14] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[20:29:14] [main/INFO] [com.mojang.text2speech.NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: The following texture errors were found.
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: ==================================================
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:   DOMAIN soulforgery
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: --------------------------------------------------
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:   domain soulforgery is missing 1 texture
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     domain soulforgery has 1 location:
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       mod soulforgery resources at C:\Minecraft\Created Mods\SoulForgery\bin
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: -------------------------
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     The missing resources for domain soulforgery are:
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       textures/items/shard_fuser.png
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: -------------------------
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     No other errors exist for domain soulforgery
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: ==================================================
[20:29:14] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
[20:29:15] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO] [com.mojang.realmsclient.client.RealmsClient]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id
[20:30:02] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.12.2
[20:30:02] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Generating keypair
[20:30:02] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing registry data into this server instance
[20:30:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[20:30:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[20:30:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (Soul Forgery Machine Test) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@75e740f)
[20:30:03] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.advancements.AdvancementList]: Loaded 488 advancements
[20:30:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (Soul Forgery Machine Test) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@75e740f)
[20:30:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (Soul Forgery Machine Test) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@75e740f)
[20:30:03] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Preparing start region for level 0
[20:30:04] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Preparing spawn area: 75%
[20:30:05] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1
[20:30:05] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1
[20:30:05] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[20:30:06] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2
[20:30:06] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2
[20:30:06] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 5 mods : minecraft@1.12.2,FML@8.0.99.99,forge@14.23.3.2655,mcp@9.42,soulforgery@0.0.1
[20:30:06] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Local Client IO #0] Client side modded connection established
[20:30:06] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
[20:30:06] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList]: Player254[local:E:4f53bf3e] logged in with entity id 384 at (-244.29942066390635, 64.0, 277.2459119592271)
[20:30:06] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Player254 joined the game
[20:30:07] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Saving and pausing game...
[20:30:07] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'Soul Forgery Machine Test'/overworld
[20:30:07] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.advancements.AdvancementList]: Loaded 3 advancements
[20:30:07] [pool-2-thread-1/WARN] [com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService]: Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@14697a48[id=fcaee4c1-1fdb-389e-bc03-5d6c73d69c2a,name=Player254,properties={},legacy=false]
com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:79) ~[YggdrasilAuthenticationService.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillGameProfile(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:180) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:60) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:57) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3716) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2424) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2298) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2211) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:4154) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:4158) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:5147) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:5153) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:170) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getProfileProperties(Minecraft.java:3177) [Minecraft.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.resources.SkinManager$3.run(SkinManager.java:138) [SkinManager$3.class:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
[20:30:16] [Server thread/FATAL] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Error executing task
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: 
	The constructor ContainerShardFuser(InventoryPlayer, TileEntityShardFuser) is undefined

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at net.minecraft.util.Util.runTask(Util.java:54) [Util.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:796) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:741) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:192) [IntegratedServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:590) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: 
	The constructor ContainerShardFuser(InventoryPlayer, TileEntityShardFuser) is undefined

at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.util.handlers.GuiHandler.getServerGuiElement(GuiHandler.java:16) ~[GuiHandler.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.getRemoteGuiContainer(NetworkRegistry.java:256) ~[NetworkRegistry.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.internal.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:88) ~[FMLNetworkHandler.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2870) ~[EntityPlayer.class:?]
	at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.blocks.machines.BlockShardFuser.onBlockActivated(BlockShardFuser.java:69) ~[BlockShardFuser.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInteractionManager.processRightClickBlock(PlayerInteractionManager.java:472) ~[PlayerInteractionManager.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.processTryUseItemOnBlock(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:767) ~[NetHandlerPlayServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.processPacket(CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.java:68) ~[CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.processPacket(CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.java:13) ~[CPacketPlayerTryUseItemOnBlock.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(PacketThreadUtil.java:21) ~[PacketThreadUtil$1.class:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
	at net.minecraft.util.Util.runTask(Util.java:53) ~[Util.class:?]
	... 5 more
[20:30:19] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Saving and pausing game...
[20:30:19] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'Soul Forgery Machine Test'/overworld

I'm also aware that there's errors with the textures of my machine, as it just appears as a null block atm; but I wanna focus on fixing this first (probably has something to do with my block not being an everyday 6 sided block. While the tutorial I was following and the furnace code is for a normal 6 sided block). Was looking fine before I started making the functions of the block.

Here's the code for my mod: https://github.com/DistinctSoul/SoulForgery/tree/DistinctSoul-SoulForgery

Or if you have signatures enabled, you can also find the code for my mod there.

4 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

"ContainerShardFuser(InventoryPlayer, TileEntityShardFuser)" is undefined, which I don't

Take a look at your Containers constructor. Your TileEntityShardFuser is not an IInventory(nor should it be). Change your constructor to receive your TileEntity.

51 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

"Change your constructor to receive your TileEntity" 

Look at your Container's constructor. By receive I mean change the parameter to accept your TileEntity.

So like this?

private final TileEntityShardFuser tileShardFuser;
	private int fuseTime, totalFuseTime, chargeTime, currentChargeTime;

public ContainerShardFuser(InventoryPlayer playerInventory, TileEntityShardFuser tileShardFuser) {
		this.tileShardFuser = tileShardFuser;

this.addSlotToContainer(new Slot(tileShardFuser, 0, 56, 23));
		this.addSlotToContainer(new Slot(tileShardFuser, 1, 56, 47));
		this.addSlotToContainer(new SlotShardFuserFuel(tileShardFuser, 2, 17, 47));
		this.addSlotToContainer(new SlotShardFuserOutput(playerInventory.player, tileShardFuser, 3, 118, 35));

However, now my 'new Slot"s come up with an error saying that they want to do something with IInventory.

Yes, because to use an ItemStackHandler, you need to use SlotItemHandler, not Slot.

21 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

Do I make them extend SlotItemHandler instead of Slot?

Yes.

For example, here's my output slot:

https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/1.14.4/src/main/java/com/draco18s/hardlib/api/internal/inventory/SlotOutput.java

Speaking of, if you don't want hoppers (and other machines) pushing items into your output slot, you'll need two ItemStackHandlers:

https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/1.14.4/src/main/java/com/draco18s/harderores/entity/SifterTileEntity.java#L40-L41

One of which wraps around the other:

https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/1.14.4/src/main/java/com/draco18s/hardlib/api/internal/inventory/OutputItemStackHandler.java

So that internally you can insert, but you only expose the wrapper to other systems.

2 hours ago, Distinct Soul said:

Will this code work for 1.12?

There is a difference between 1.14 and 1.12. You don't use LazyOptional you just access your IItemHandler(ItemStackHandler) directly. LazyOptional is a wrapper around capability values in future versions IE it could contain a value or it could not.

Alright, I believe I did that right as placing a hopper on any side of the machine, and then putting items into it, transfers the items into the input slots of the machine; though, I never actually tested what happened before as it never came across my mind. Now I need help trying to solve the main problem, getting the machine to actually work, I'm really clueless on this.

25 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

I'm really clueless on this.

Check the input slots if there is a recipe and if its result will be able to fit in the output slots. Count ticks until the recipe is completed then remove the input items and add to the output. It's not hard. It's just logical if A do a if B do b.

Then what's this doing then?

Spoiler

public void update() {

if (this.isActive()) {
			--this.chargeTime;
			BlockShardFuser.setState(true, world, pos);
		}

ItemStack[] inputs = new ItemStack[] {handler.getStackInSlot(0), handler.getStackInSlot(1)};
		ItemStack spiritFuel = this.handler.getStackInSlot(2);

if (this.isActive() || !spiritFuel.isEmpty() && !this.handler.getStackInSlot(0).isEmpty() || this.handler.getStackInSlot(1).isEmpty()) {

if (!this.isActive() && this.canFuse()) {
				this.chargeTime = getItemChargeTime(spiritFuel);
				this.currentChargeTime = chargeTime;

if (this.isActive() && !spiritFuel.isEmpty()) {
					Item item = spiritFuel.getItem();
					spiritFuel.shrink(1);

if (spiritFuel.isEmpty()) {
						ItemStack item1 = item.getContainerItem(spiritFuel);
						this.handler.setStackInSlot(2, item1);
					}
				}
			}
		}

if (this.isActive() && this.canFuse() && fuseTime > 0) {
			fuseTime++;

if (fuseTime == totalFuseTime) {

if (handler.getStackInSlot(3).getCount() > 0) {
					handler.getStackInSlot(3).grow(1);
				} else {
					handler.insertItem(3, fusing, false);
				}

fusing = ItemStack.EMPTY;
				fuseTime = 0;
				return;
			}
		} else {

if (this.canFuse() && this.isActive()) {
				ItemStack output = ShardFuserRecipes.getInstance().getFusingResult(inputs[0], inputs[1]);

if (!output.isEmpty()) {
					fusing = output;
					fuseTime++;
					inputs[0].shrink(1);
					inputs[1].shrink(1);
					handler.setStackInSlot(1, inputs[0]);
					handler.setStackInSlot(1, inputs[1]);
				}
			}
		}
	}

9 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

Then what's this doing then?

A lot of convoluted stuff trying to get it to work. Here is what you should do to debug this. Your IDE should have a debug mode. This lets you stop code execution an go line by line through your code. If you don't know how to use this already you should look it up and learn it. It is extremely powerful tool. Step through your code and find logic errors. It looks like you might have several or even a single if statement that is incorrect.

Alright, so it turns out just redoing the entire check conditions was easier and was able to solve the problem; and now thanks to that, my machine finally functions properly! However, I still have a null block as my machines texture. A full null block as well, even though my machine isn't a full 6 sided block. It was fine before I started doing the tile entity stuff and so on; although I think it's because I also changed some stuff with facings in it's block class. I tried swapping the facing and active statements over; but that didn't fix it. I have looked at the error code in the log when loading the game; but I don't get what it wants me to do and where the problem exactly lies:

Spoiler

2019-10-13 16:53:50,315 main WARN Disabling terminal, you're running in an unsupported environment.
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/DnSe1/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.12, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.12.2, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.23.3.2655 for Minecraft 1.12.2 loading
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_181, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Java\jre1.8.0_181
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLCorePlugin (net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLForgePlugin (net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:53:50] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[16:53:52] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[16:53:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[16:53:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[16:53:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[16:53:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[16:53:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[16:53:52] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[16:53:53] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: Setting user: Player893
[16:53:56] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[16:53:56] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[16:53:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
	Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
	Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
	Java Version: 1.8.0_181, Oracle Corporation
	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 777251384 bytes (741 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
	JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
	FML: 
	Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
	GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 436.48' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
[16:53:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v14.23.3.2655 Initialized
[16:53:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Starts to replace vanilla recipe ingredients with ore ingredients.
[16:53:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 1036 ore ingredients
[16:53:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[16:53:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Minecraft\Created Mods\SoulForgery\run\mods for mods
[16:53:58] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, soulforgery] at CLIENT
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, soulforgery] at SERVER
[16:53:59] [Thread-3/INFO] [FML]: Using sync timing. 200 frames of Display.update took 79567207 nanos
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Soul Forgery
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 1174 ObjectHolder annotations
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[16:53:59] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.Main:preInit:48]: Soul Forgery is loading!
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[16:53:59] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[16:54:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[16:54:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[16:54:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[16:54:00] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[16:54:00] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [forge.VersionCheck]: [forge] Found status: OUTDATED Target: 14.23.5.2768
[16:54:06] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[16:54:07] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[16:54:07] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[16:54:07] [Thread-5/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: OpenAL initialized.
[16:54:07] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Sound engine started
[16:54:11] [main/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[16:54:12] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[16:54:12] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=north for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=true,facing=north]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=north with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	... 21 more
[16:54:12] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=false,facing=west for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=false,facing=west]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=false,facing=west with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	... 21 more
[16:54:12] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=east for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=true,facing=east]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=east with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	... 21 more
[16:54:12] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Exception loading model for variant soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=south for blockstate "soulforgery:shard_fuser[active=true,facing=south]"
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model soulforgery:shard_fuser#active=true,facing=south with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
	... 21 more
[16:54:12] [main/FATAL] [FML]: Suppressed additional 3 model loading errors for domain soulforgery
[16:54:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[16:54:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[16:54:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[16:54:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[16:54:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[16:54:13] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[16:54:13] [main/INFO] [com.mojang.text2speech.NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: The following texture errors were found.
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: ==================================================
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:   DOMAIN soulforgery
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: --------------------------------------------------
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:   domain soulforgery is missing 1 texture
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     domain soulforgery has 1 location:
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       mod soulforgery resources at C:\Minecraft\Created Mods\SoulForgery\bin
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: -------------------------
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     The missing resources for domain soulforgery are:
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       textures/items/shard_fuser.png
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     No other errors exist for domain soulforgery
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: ==================================================
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
[16:54:14] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO] [com.mojang.realmsclient.client.RealmsClient]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id
[16:54:35] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.12.2
[16:54:35] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Generating keypair
[16:54:35] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing registry data into this server instance
[16:54:35] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[16:54:35] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[16:54:35] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (Soul Forgery Machine Test) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@5003659b)
[16:54:36] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.advancements.AdvancementList]: Loaded 488 advancements
[16:54:36] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (Soul Forgery Machine Test) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@5003659b)
[16:54:36] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (Soul Forgery Machine Test) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@5003659b)
[16:54:36] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Preparing start region for level 0
[16:54:37] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Preparing spawn area: 77%
[16:54:37] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1
[16:54:37] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1
[16:54:37] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[16:54:38] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2
[16:54:38] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2
[16:54:38] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 5 mods : minecraft@1.12.2,FML@8.0.99.99,forge@14.23.3.2655,mcp@9.42,soulforgery@0.0.1
[16:54:38] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Local Client IO #0] Client side modded connection established
[16:54:38] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
[16:54:39] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList]: Player893[local:E:f52ea575] logged in with entity id 378 at (-246.18330776580112, 64.0, 273.4804387351864)
[16:54:39] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Player893 joined the game
[16:54:39] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Saving and pausing game...
[16:54:39] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'Soul Forgery Machine Test'/overworld
[16:54:40] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.advancements.AdvancementList]: Loaded 4 advancements
[16:54:40] [pool-2-thread-1/WARN] [com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService]: Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@12fcff43[id=e012d939-bd4c-38f9-ae46-831d4959ff05,name=Player893,properties={},legacy=false]
com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:79) ~[YggdrasilAuthenticationService.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillGameProfile(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:180) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:60) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:57) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3716) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2424) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2298) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2211) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:4154) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:4158) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:5147) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:5153) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:170) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getProfileProperties(Minecraft.java:3177) [Minecraft.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.resources.SkinManager$3.run(SkinManager.java:138) [SkinManager$3.class:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
[16:54:45] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.advancements.AdvancementList]: Loaded 5 advancements
[16:55:29] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer]: Saving and pausing game...
[16:55:29] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'Soul Forgery Machine Test'/overworld
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Stopping server
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving players
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer]: Player893 lost connection: Disconnected
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Player893 left the game
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer]: Stopping singleplayer server as player logged out
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'Soul Forgery Machine Test'/overworld
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 0
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[16:55:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[16:55:31] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: Stopping!
[16:55:31] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[16:55:31] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

I have tried searching for the solution elsewhere; but other peoples solutions didn't work for me.

Again, here's my classes and their code: https://github.com/DistinctSoul/SoulForgery/tree/DistinctSoul-SoulForgery

52 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:   domain soulforgery is missing 1 texture
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     domain soulforgery has 1 location:
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       mod soulforgery resources at C:\Minecraft\Created Mods\SoulForgery\bin
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     The missing resources for domain soulforgery are:
[16:54:13] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       textures/items/shard_fuser.png

As well as a MissingVariantException:

"active=false, facing=north"

is not the same as

"active=false,facing=north"

This is why Forge variants exist, but if you're going to use vanilla, you have to match vanilla exactly.

Edited by Draco18s

Now for some reason Minecraft is looking for my textures in it's domain:

[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: The following texture errors were found.
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: ==================================================
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:   DOMAIN minecraft
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: --------------------------------------------------
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:   domain minecraft is missing 2 textures
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     domain minecraft has 3 locations:
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       unknown resourcepack type net.minecraft.client.resources.DefaultResourcePack : Default
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       unknown resourcepack type net.minecraft.client.resources.LegacyV2Adapter : FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       unknown resourcepack type net.minecraft.client.resources.LegacyV2Adapter : FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: -------------------------
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     The missing resources for domain minecraft are:
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       textures/blocks/shard_fuser_top.png
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:       textures/blocks/shard_fuser.png
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: -------------------------
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]:     No other errors exist for domain minecraft
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: ==================================================
[19:37:25] [main/ERROR] [FML.TEXTURE_ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Nvm, just figured out why. My 'shard_fuser_active.json' for my model for some reason was using minecraft to find my shard fuser texture files. Probably did that on accident and never realised until now.

Edited by Distinct Soul
Found the solution

Well now there's just 2 small problems left. I would like to understand better on how to create the 'cook' progress meter. My 'cook' progress meter isn't appearing at all. I have tried messing around with it for a little bit, and I've also tried comparing the furnace GUI class coordinates with where it is on the furnace GUI texture; but I just can't seem to figure it out at all.

Actually nvm again, it turns out I just forget to add my 'totalFuseTime' case to my getField method. Don't know how I missed that. Well now the only problem I have left with my machine is that when rejoining the world when any of that machine is already placed down, they will automatically set their-selves facing north.

Nvm a third time, I also just fixed that issue. Well, I just want to let everyone know who contributed to fixing the problems with my machine and the base of my mod, that I'm really grateful for it. I've had this idea of making a mod for Mc for a long time now, and whenever I make something that works in-game, I get this sense of accomplishment that makes me happy, and without people like you, none of this would probably have been possible. I know that I'm gonna encounter more problems along the way; but I just wanted to say, thank you all for helping me out.

Edited by Distinct Soul
Found the solution