Atlas server <Melakki Recruitment> <members needed>

mwight17

Melrakki Nation 

Hello fellow traveler, I am King Thadius. I would love to welcome you and your fellow companions to the Drakon Isles to stay at our place, the Melrakki Nation. We in Melrakki Nation are a kind, considerate and caring people, although don’t take that for weakness as Melrakki Nation is strong in unity and just pure strength. If you choose to join this amazing dwarven nation of underground ruins and tunnels there is no telling what we can accomplish. Melrakki Nation is in need of just about anything, from builders to coal miners, and from elders to of course brew masters, form soldiers to smiths. Melrakki Nation is open to anyone. Melrakki Nation is a combination of Viking builds with a mythical twist to it. If you are looking for a nation that will grow with you, then choose Melrakki Nation.

< If you would love to apply to this nation please contact me on discord: Wight#7081, or in game at LordWight. > 

Melrakki Recruitment 1 (1).pdf