• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• 1.8 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • I have a fresh install of Windows on my pc and I installed Minecraft. When I run it, it crashes before ever getting to the Mojang logo.    The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated   If you open the log it shows this-   ``` ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   FMLLoadingPlugin (MouseDelayFix-1.0 (1).jar)   FMLLoadingPlugin (MemoryFix-0.3 (1).jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 6/2/20 8:06 PM Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_175609_am(Minecraft.java:580)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:408)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:329)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Stacktrace:     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)     at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_175609_am(Minecraft.java:580)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:408) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:329)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.8.9     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     CPU: <unknown>     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 1247609008 bytes (1189 MB) / 1476395008 bytes (1408 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)     JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML:      Loaded coremods (and transformers):  FMLLoadingPlugin (MouseDelayFix-1.0 (1).jar)   io.prplz.mousedelayfix.ClassTransformer FMLLoadingPlugin (MemoryFix-0.3 (1).jar)   io.prplz.memoryfix.ClassTransformer     Launched Version: ForgeOptiFine 1.8.9     LWJGL: 2.9.4     OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.     GL Caps:      Using VBOs: No     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs:      Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     CPU: <unknown>     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.8.9_HD_U_I7     Render Distance Chunks: 8     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: null     OpenGlVersion: null     OpenGlRenderer: null     OpenGlVendor: null     CpuCount: 4 ```   Please let me know how to fix this. I am not sure why this issue is occurring but I feel like it has something to do with forge.
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • I think I've fixed it, but as my account doesn't have any userProperties attached I can't test it properly. Run these commands to clone my fork and switch to the branch that has my potential fix. (Note this will be ForgeDev so your mod won't run, we're just testing LaunchTesting's auth.) git clone https://github.com/DaemonUmbra/MinecraftForge.git cd MinecraftForge git checkout origin/1.15.x_userProps_fix ./gradlew setup Once the setup is done (it will take a while) go ahead with opening the project, generating the runConfigs and all the rest, then try running "forge forge client" (Yes I know the name is odd)
    • I am just really having issues with this capability system. To get to the point, my capabilities are resetting after unloading and loading the game. I have included images on prints I have set up, but basically I log in the game (variable at 0, because it reset lol) get 5 "points" (seen in image 2). Then I unload the world and log back in (image 3), and the variables are back to 0. Those are my observations. I have seen other posts on forums although they are outdated. I have looked at some other mods source code, however it is hard to find where they use this. But even when/if I find where they serialize the data I am lost between the complexity of all of the methods. All code obtaining to this problem is in the pastebin exept for when I register it in the Main class using; private void onCommonSetup(FMLCommonSetupEvent e) { CapabilityManager.INSTANCE.register(IPlayerHandler.class, new PlayerCapability.Storage(), PlayerCapability::new); } I don't know what else you need, but will give/do anything to solve this. If I haven't said before, I am thankful for your time in this troubling time. Thanks https://imgur.com/a/FwjGLyb https://pastebin.com/RXLXdSHd
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)