Modder status/subforum requests

luacs1998

Post in this thread if you would like to have a subforum for your mod. You must already have a forum thread on this forum in the Mods section, and your forum thread must be busy enough (75+ posts)

For modder support ranks:

Go to your forum profile, and under Primary Usergroup, select "Forge Modder".

I have opened up the group access to all, but please do not abuse it.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

I am the creator of Space Marine Mod. For this mod uses Forge I'd like to have this nice "Forge modder" title below my avatar.

I'll manage without a subforum for now - maybe I'll ask for it if i get 1000 downloads, but that's seems to be far away from happening - at least for now.

I am requesting modder status. I am the author of the Diving Gear mod (more info about that mod here), part time maintainer of the Elemental Creepers mod (again, more info about the mod here and my involvement here), and will be releasing something else sometime this month. I'd also like to request a subforum. Since the subforum is of no mod in particular, you may simply put "Lomeli's Mods" or something along those lines, really up to you.

I am updating and maintaining Hunting Traps Mod as per permission granted to me by the original creator, QuinceScott, on Minecraft Forums. The update has moved it to become a forge mod as per my preference and the okay of the original author.

No subforum is required at this time.

TY for your time

I took over Hunting Traps Mod and work on helping the forge community as much as I can. View my work here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1443756-1-7-2-1-6-4-1-5-2-1-4-7-hunting-traps-mod-v-0-4-0

Hello. My name is fisherman77. I'm the creator of the Glacier Ice, Zeuscraft, and Paleocraft mods. All can be accessed at fisherman77.mcwargate.com, but all are on MCForums in one way or another, and Glacier Ice is on PMC, Minecraft Wiki, Youtube, and I believe criticsquid's mod list.

I would like Modder Status and a sub-forum called "fisherman77's Mods".

Thanks!

• Like 1

I am requesting modder status. I am admittedly new to Forge and Bukkit as of a few weeks ago, but have been programming for about nine years and picked them both up very quickly. My current forge project is called LoECraft and is being designed for my new server (by the same name) that I'm working on.

All of the info can be found on my website. Thus, I do not require a subforum for this project as I already have my own forum.

width=336 height=83http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1237/cooltext624963071.png[/img]

I make games, minecraft mods/plugins, and some graphic art.

Current Project: LoECraft - An industrial minecraft server with its own modpack and custom launcher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there i would like to get a modder status stating that i am the modder of the Soul Forest Mod. Also can i do a separate request of a subform later? Here's the link to my mod : http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ownagepau/

• 1 month later...

I would like to have the 'Forge Modder' status under my character, because I'm the author of the very WIP mod BetterDecorations.  I don't need a subforum cause it's very WIP.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Forge Community, I am currently working on a Mod that will expand on Metal working, Blacksmithing, and Secured Storage. I am a ways from having a completed mod as I am still learning the more complex things but I would like to have Modder Status.

I am not ready to have a Sub forum at present as this is very much still a [WIP] Mod.

Neoublie

Author of Codename: Project Shadow

if you do models and textures pm me. looking for some assistance.

Hey!

I am the creator of the mod DecoCraft, which is still very much a work in progress. A small overview of it can be found on my website over at www.luisc99.tk

Because I do not expect my mod to really become that popular, I don't really need a subforum, although I may reconsider it in the future.

Thanks for considering!

Luis :D

I'd like to get modder status.

Just made this account to ask a question, but I definitely'd like to frequent these forums more often.

My mods are the Borderlands Weapon Mod (www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1661741-) and the Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper mod (www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1545610-). If you need more proof, I'd happily provide it.

Developer of:

Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Mod - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1545610-

Borderlands Weapon Mod (WIP) - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1661741-

The "You Will Die" Mod - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1926696-

HI all

I would like mod status from forge as it sounds awesome. I am in the middle of a mod but I am helping on a few others too. My mod is a big one and as of yet has been coded by myself, it has new dimensions,blocks,items,new dungeons, new entity's, new cutom block models, new bosses, new special blocks and items, custom mob animations, custom world generation, new buildings plus more to name some of what I'm doing. I'm going to make the mod unique as possible and add things not yet seen :D I have been modding with forge for about 9 months and first started on modloader but it had its limits and my new mod was going to be big so decided to learn forge.

I hope to hear from you soon and I hope it's good news, but if not your all still awesome

Thanks for reading

Jimmy04creeper