• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hey all,   I'm working on the lore book for my mod, but I felt like I couldn't get enough info on its pages with Minecraft's default font size.  I did some research and figured out that you have to change the GL scale to be able to change the font size.  I finally got this working, mostly, but... it's presented me with a new problem.  On my fairly large monitor with the window full size, the text looks fine... but when I make the window smaller... the scaling is very uneven and reduces legibility-- which is especially a big issue at such a small size. The code I'm using to scale the text is called through the render method of my GUI (extends Screen, since it has no inventory): GL11.glPushMatrix(); GL11.glScalef(fontScale, fontScale, fontScale); this.font.drawSplitString(I18n.format(pageSegments.get(i)), (int) scaleUp(xOffset), (int) scaleUp(yPos), (int) scaleUp(textWidth), this.textColorDark); GL11.glPopMatrix(); fontScale is at 0.8F.  I'm guessing the problem is occurring because I'm scaling down and therefore losing pixels.  But the font is a pixel one to begin with, so... in theory, shouldn't it be possible to start with it at a 1pixel scale and then scale it up?  I'm just not sure how to override Minecraft's default GUI sizing for this.  I still want it to be based off the GUI scale so that people can change the sizing as they wish, but I need to do my own calculation to get it at 0.8 the normal size instead of 1.0.  Unless I'm totally wrong about that guess, which is also totally possible.  In any case, I'm hoping someone here may have a solution...   Thanks, and have a great day!
    • User was banned for piracy. Buy the game.
    • In the pastebin, some of the mods don't show a Minecraft version. Can you verify that all of the mods are for FORGE 1.15.2? (also make sure none are for Fabric). Also, does the crash happen with an empty mods folder? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if it doesn't crash without mods, you're going to have to remove mods one by one until you can isolate the culprit. Once you find the culprit, you need to submit a bug report the that mod's developer, not Forge. Forge can't fix a problem that's caused by another mod.  In the crash report, I see a lot of  com.electronwill.nightconfig. etc. in the error.   I can't find anything related to either electronwill or nightconfig in the mod list. This is strange. Definitely try what I said above, and ping me if you need more help!
    • I downloaded forge for 1.15.2 in the version 31.2.8 (the latest) i installed it, everything were right, but, when i open the launcher (no premium - Mineshafter Launcher) it doesn't appear, only the user profile, but without the version, if i start MC, in the menu  doesn't appear the forge words, the version, how many mods, nothing, only minecraft 1.15.2 words.   This is the forge log that was created when i installed it:   JVM info: Oracle Corporation - 1.8.0_251 - 25.251-b08 java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true Found java version 1.8.0_251 Extracting json Considering minecraft client jar Downloading libraries Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.15.2-31.2.8   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm:7.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-commons:7.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-tree:7.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library cpw.mods:modlauncher:5.1.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library cpw.mods:grossjava9hacks:1.3.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:accesstransformers:2.1.1-shadowed   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:eventbus:2.2.0-service   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:forgespi:2.1.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:coremods:2.0.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:unsafe:0.2.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.electronwill.night-config:core:3.6.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.electronwill.night-config:toml:3.6.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.jline:jline:3.12.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:3.6.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.jodah:typetools:0.8.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-api:2.11.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-core:2.11.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecrell:terminalconsoleappender:1.2.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:5.0.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.github.jponge:lzma-java:1.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305:3.0.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.errorprone:error_prone_annotations:2.1.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.guava:guava:20.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.guava:guava:25.1-jre   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.j2objc:j2objc-annotations:1.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.nothome:javaxdelta:2.0.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library commons-io:commons-io:2.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library de.oceanlabs.mcp:mcp_config:1.15.2-20200515.085601@zip   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.md-5:SpecialSource:1.8.5   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:binarypatcher:1.0.12   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.15.2-31.2.8:universal   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:installertools:1.1.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:jarsplitter:1.1.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:4.9   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:5.0.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.sf.opencsv:opencsv:2.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.checkerframework:checker-qual:2.0.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.codehaus.mojo:animal-sniffer-annotations:1.14   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-analysis:6.1.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-commons:6.1.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-tree:6.1.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm:6.1.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library trove:trove:1.0.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Created Temporary Directory: C:\Users\GIPSYD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\forge_installer5189489459819260011   Extracting: /data/client.lzma Building Processors ===============================================================================   MainClass: net.minecraftforge.installertools.ConsoleTool   Classpath:     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\installertools\1.1.4\installertools-1.1.4.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\md-5\SpecialSource\1.8.5\SpecialSource-1.8.5.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\5.0.4\jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.8.0\gson-2.8.0.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-commons\6.1.1\asm-commons-6.1.1.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\20.0\guava-20.0.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\opencsv\opencsv\2.3\opencsv-2.3.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-analysis\6.1.1\asm-analysis-6.1.1.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-tree\6.1.1\asm-tree-6.1.1.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm\6.1.1\asm-6.1.1.jar   Args: --task, MCP_DATA, --input, C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.15.2-20200515.085601\mcp_config-1.15.2-20200515.085601.zip, --output, C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.15.2-20200515.085601\mcp_config-1.15.2-20200515.085601-mappings.txt, --key, mappings Task: MCP_DATA Input:  C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.15.2-20200515.085601\mcp_config-1.15.2-20200515.085601.zip Output: C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.15.2-20200515.085601\mcp_config-1.15.2-20200515.085601-mappings.txt Key:    mappings Extracting: config/joined.tsrg ===============================================================================   Cache:     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.15.2\client-1.15.2-slim.jar Validated: cb8029d524d1b45d268136c2971e3796454f948a     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.15.2\client-1.15.2-extra.jar Validated: f41c6b1e3ebe4c897239170639b9a76742a282e2   Cache Hit! ===============================================================================   MainClass: net.md_5.specialsource.SpecialSource   Classpath:     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\md-5\SpecialSource\1.8.5\SpecialSource-1.8.5.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-commons\6.1.1\asm-commons-6.1.1.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.9\jopt-simple-4.9.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\20.0\guava-20.0.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\opencsv\opencsv\2.3\opencsv-2.3.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-analysis\6.1.1\asm-analysis-6.1.1.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-tree\6.1.1\asm-tree-6.1.1.jar     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm\6.1.1\asm-6.1.1.jar   Args: --in-jar, C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.15.2\client-1.15.2-slim.jar, --out-jar, C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.15.2-20200515.085601\client-1.15.2-20200515.085601-srg.jar, --srg-in, C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.15.2-20200515.085601\mcp_config-1.15.2-20200515.085601-mappings.txt Loading mappings Loading mappings...  0% Loading mappings... 10% Loading mappings... 20% Loading mappings... 30% Loading mappings... 40% Loading mappings... 50% 0 packages, 5137 classes, 18825 fields, 34159 methods Remapping final jar Remapping jar...  0% Remapping jar... 10% Remapping jar... 20% Remapping jar... 30% Remapping jar... 40% Remapping jar... 50% Remapping jar... 60% Remapping jar... 70% Remapping jar... 80% Remapping jar... 90% Remapping jar... 100% ===============================================================================   Cache:     C:\Users\GipsyDanger\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.15.2-31.2.8\forge-1.15.2-31.2.8-client.jar Validated: 78802f8fdadfa7072b797c5cfdd33b255028e6a8   Cache Hit! Injecting profile Finished!
    • Oooh, those first ideas seem pretty feasible.  There's code in the game that allows for "unnatural spawns" (i.e. interdimensional teleportation), so I might be able to utilize that to recall them.  Possibly implement a delay before respawning them, so they don't instantly warp... hmmm...   Though, I suppose that'd hinge on the hive itself being loaded.  Hmm.  Is there a way to load a certain chunk based off a block even when no players are near?  I know some mods have managed to make chunk loaders but I'm not sure of a good example offhand...   That's another good option!  I've definitely got some more direction now, so thank y'all for your help!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)