[SOLVED]Server won't open

Lu1zuk

The forge server or Forge-Universal won't open like i have the Java 8 installed and the server like popup the JAVA console when you first open the server to generate the files , but don't even create the eula... like i start 1 second later open the java console(like prompt) in the same second the same windows close.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.f57a37369f2d59c083451151ac8c0722.png

Just stay like this. The thing is i just re-boot my windows last night. I have download the simple programs like java winrar etc. Maybe its something missing? maybe.. thats why i need help

EDIT: its the thing when i Download the Installer from Forge site, the installer do the same thing when the forge server. But when i download the windows installer its works but them when come to open the server... same problem

EDIT2: I downloaded JarFixed and now the server its openned and created the files.

Edited by Lu1zuk