I'm a fan of Buildcraft - but by the time they release for 1.5, 1.6 will be out

gronkdamage

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft Modding is about modding a game. When the base of that game dramatically changes and people who spend their own time developing their mod and the mod is release a few days after the official release then that is a bonus.

Thank you Mojang for pre-release builds and thank you forge team for staying so current with the forge builds. makes our lives easier with development.

But for those mods that take a while to update, unfortunately they are ones you just have to wait for. People have lives and some times extremely complex code they have to re-factor, It can take time.

So if you have a mod you can't live with out. then i recommend don't update to the newest Mojang release.  If you can't live without a mod (for me red-power and factorization) then don't start learning to live with the new functionality of the Current release of Minecraft.

Neoublie

Author of Codename: Project Shadow

if you do models and textures pm me. looking for some assistance.