• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I've registered the event using MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register @SubscribeEvent public void onPlayerTick(PlayerTickEvent event) { EntityPlayer player = Minecraft.getMinecraft().player; if(player != null) { ItemStack itemstack = player.getHeldItemMainhand(); if(itemstack.areItemStacksEqual(itemstack, new ItemStack(Items.FEATHER))) { this.holding = true; } if(this.holding && player.isAirBorne) { event.player.fallDistance = 0.0F; event.player.motionY *= 0.90D; player.velocityChanged = true; } this.holding = false; } } So basically everything works fine, whenever the player is holding a feather, the player doesn't take any fall damage and the player falls slower as well. But when I quit the game (singleplayer) and rejoin, everything just not working anymore, the player is no longer has a slower falling speed and it now takes fall damage.  What might cause these?
    • No, because you can send the Capability data you need to render in the packet. As diesieben and I have both said it is impossible to always have the player on the client side. Therefore you can only send the data.
    • You can use the PlayerModel from Minecraft and even the BipedRenderer, but your are limited in what you can do with that.   I did just test it, you can use RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(FarmerEntity.class, (EntityRendererManager rendererManager) -> new BipedRenderer<>(rendererManager, new PlayerModel(modelSize, smallArms), shadowSize)); to register the BipedRenderer with the PlayerModel to your Entity.
    • You will have to, the renderer requires AbstractClientPlayer, which is made for actual players, not AI controlled entities.
    • I've seen Cadiboo's code regarding configs (see his post, here), but in implementing it myself I'm not seeing it in-game nor am I getting a config file generated on disk (ok, the file is generated, but it is blank).   I'm not sure what I haven't set up, as far as I can tell, its exactly like Cadiboo's example (just with different config fields).   https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/blob/1.14.4/src/main/java/com/draco18s/flowers/OreFlowers.java#L44-L55 https://github.com/Draco18s/ReasonableRealism/tree/1.14.4/src/main/java/com/draco18s/flowers/config
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)