[Help] Get rid of a fake death tamed/labeled mob

Wyvern117

Aaaaahh ok ! Medic have got a medigun able to Overheal targets, giving yellow hearts !

So nan absorption is like nan health, if one of them has got nan value, that mean the mob will not die

but, if a mob have both nan, that mean he has infinite hp and infinite overheal ?

Ive send you 2 entity inspections, one isn't affected by the nan, the other one is affected by the nan with your patch

Is that possible to fix this absorption problem too ? or its different ?

Not bugged unit.jpg

bugged unit.jpg

27 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

But i usualy had many freezes,. Idk if this is me, or your patch.

I'm not sure either, it could be my patch conflicting with the damaging.

29 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

I saw lines of your code.

It's being caused by Entity Rocket, I assume it is from the TF2 mod, or what ever mod adds Allégé.

Also the absorption patch is on CurseForge now.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

The rocket entity can be fired only by soldiers, why other crew can be affected by the bug ? theres no friendly fire :S

"Allégé" means less heavy, i called the mod 200 mods allegé because i have less than 200 mods right now, i removed some because i didn't have enought RAM to run the server

when i summoned monoculus, i didn't saw any line telling that a mob has got nan values, its only spamming those line for like 5 minutes, its only saying NaN damages, but theres not only rocket, i saw bullets, i saw "mob" too... thats pretty weird, but i am 90% sure that TF2 mod is responsible of that problem, because TF2 units are mostly affected.

im pretty lost... I am about to test your new patch with the same world at the time that i left it with nan absorption values

16 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

The rocket entity can be fired only by soldiers, why other crew can be affected by the bug ? theres no friendly fire :S

Well you should report this on their CurseForge Issue tracker. Assuming you have the most up to date version of the mod.

17 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

"Allégé" means less heavy, i called the mod 200 mods allegé because i have less than 200 mods right now

There also should have been an Entity called Allegé.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Ive tested it, and im glad to tell you that everything is working ! its like that NaN bug isn't existing ! 

You are awesome ! I wanted to ask you something else but more personnaly, and thats nothing to match about minecraft

Could i add you on steam for private messages ?

i called the mod 200 mods allegé because i have less than 200 mods right now " 

Not the mod, but the World ! :,D

btw thats weird, there no mobs called allegé, i looked it in JEi ^^

Edited by Wyvern117

4 minutes ago, Wyvern117 said:

Not the mod, but the World ! :,D

btw thats weird, there no mobs called allegé, i looked it in JEi ^^

Oh, my bad I misread that in the log.