Adult content on adfocus links

Sorenon

You are actually the first to properly report this to me. I take this very seriously.

I've passed this report onto the owner of adfocus. This should NOT be happening.

For anyone else who runs into anything like this, do as he has and post a full screenshot. Including the address bar as it has the unique identifier that can be used to track down the specific ad. Without that information I can't do anything.

Sadly I do not have access to manually approve every ad. So it's just how it has to go.

As for Adfocus in general, it is the most responsive/responsible when it comes to things like this.

While I was typing this response the owner of Adfocus got back to me and flagged the entire advertiser.

So that should be taken care of.

And, well we are here. Ads are a necessary evil, Life isn't free. I try to be as responsible as I can but until things like server/home rent become free... ads will need to be a thing.

If you want to help out, consider https://www.patreon.com/LexManos

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• 2 weeks later...