I need help changing this mod from 1.10.2 to 1.12.2

Darnyex

Hello, I am Darnyex and for a long time I wanted this mod called: "Chiseled Me" Version: 1.10.2 To be 1.12.2 but I could never get it, I researched and found this site. If you can do this please do, I can even attach the file for you if you need me too. The fastest reply with a 1.12.2 version will be thanked, you don't need to but yeah, Thank you if you can.

You are in the wrongest place.

This forum (specifically this sub-board) is to help people write mods, not help people find things that possibly don't exist.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Where?

Because I haven't seen any other "find this for me" threads on this board lately.

And in either case, just because someone did doesn't mean it was correct:

Modder Support
This is the support section for those modding with Forge. Help with modding goes in here, however, please keep in mind that this is not a Java school. You are expected to have basic knowledge of Java before posting here.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

Is "Chiseled Me" your mod?

No? Do you have permission from the author and access to the source?

No? Then no, we can't (and won't) help you.

No need to fight here guys, just next time Darnyex, put the forum in the right place. But, make sure you have permission from the author to do so. Minecraft Forge CANNOT do any mod helping unless from permission. If you ever manage to get permission, you should follow these steps. You should first download the forge mdk for 1.12.2 on the download link. It gives you a guide to help making and updating mods. Then refer, to mod developers to help guide you through steps to change the code.

21 minutes ago, Darnyex said:

Rude.

See my signature.

• Haha 1