Forge Server not working 1.12.2

ChaoticProd

I tried running my Minecraft 1.12.2 server, and it won't run with mods. I attached a few screenies that'll help out anyone that's savy on the manner.

• If I remove the mods, it runs.

• If I add any mod, it'll crash.

• If I add the mods, and run with the Minecraft server option, it'll run, but the mods will be inactive. I'll be able to see the mods client-side, but I won't be able to place anything down/interact with anything.

• I'm running the latest recommended build from forge 1.12.2 - 14.23.4.2705 (I installed the forge client from the same link, that way they were compatible). 

• Connectivity is not an issue - The server won't stay up for more than a second before crashing.

• The mods folder did not include mods list, if that's at all required.

I included a lot of images for you all to take a look at, including the crash reports. 

If anyone has an idea as to what I have to do, please let me know. 

904169686_MinecraftModspicwithallmods.thumb.png.91d2505ffe34bbb17623e654f16ec6fd.png

71509043_MinecraftModspicwithonlystoragedrawers.thumb.png.140b4a2358275c050d43654058673416.png

1004243826_MinecraftServerimage.png.24121b493383acff743199a099846d43.png

1021507449_MinecraftServerModsList.png.840cc51de8edaf907abb8acb44f7b271.png

1988624719_ModsListlocally.png.cbeced17515c9b5496b49e29bcf83704.png

7 minutes ago, ChaoticProd said:

I installed Mantle in it still doesn't work :/

Is there a change in the crash? Also why aren't all of the mods in your .minecraft mods folder in your server's mods folder?

Edited by Animefan8888

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

2 minutes ago, mirk said:

You need to unify your mods, so that the client and server have the same mods

This isn't completely true. The server may have less mods than the client, the only requirement is that the client has all the mods the server does.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

1 minute ago, Animefan8888 said:

This isn't completely true. The server may have less mods than the client, the only requirement is that the client has all the mods the server does.

I know, I'm just assuming he's trying to play with all of his mods. Maybe that's a wrong assumption, so I apologise for that.