☼ ⊰∻ Realm of Vermeil ∻⊱ ☼ {Unreleased} {Different kind of server!} {RPG} {Towny} {Factions} {Lore} {more soon!} ☼ Recruiting! ☼

LakenPrime

--------------------------------
⊰∻ Realm of Vermeil ∻⊱
--------------------------------

Hello all! My name is Uxil and I'm a new owner. I want to create an exciting new kind of server that gives players an engaging experience! It is an RPG server, but with a twist! The server will include guilds where players are sorted into teams and complete missions to gain rewards! No more boring times because I have many ideas to make this server reach its full potential! I will be needing a Staff Team to help me do so and also help me develop as well. Staff will also be able to join a Special Guild to participate in playing from the work that they've done. Players will be able to apply among the 4 guilds to their liking and compete with others to earn points for their guild!

These people are needed:

• Developers
  • Managers
  • Moderators (they will be guild supervisors, only accepting 1-3 for 4 guilds)
    • Genesis (in charge of the Caldera Guild)
    • Regent (in charge of the Celadon Guild)
    • Druid (in charge of the Ricochet Guild)
    • Shaman (in charge of the Wraith Guild)
  • Supporters/Funders (to help fund the server)
  • Artists/Lore Writers
  • Builders

Other staff ranks are available as well! :) I will be needing funders to help pay for the server, they will also be receiving part of donations to assist as well. Anyone else who is willing to help support or donate to the server is welcome. However, we need these people as quickly as possible so that the team can get to work! Artists/Lore Writers will be creating art for the server as well as write lore ;P. Will be needing anyone with great creative talent to be creating our logo as well as other beautiful masterpieces. Players are also welcome to come watch the server grow until it releases!

Here is the discord server to apply or get more information:

https://discord.gg/qzPA69x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to go straight into applying, here's the application for Guardian/Staff:

Email Address:
IGN:
Discord:
Timezone:

What position are you applying for? (Note: If applying for moderator, indicate which guild you wish to be in)

Explain your contribution to the server and community as well as your character. Be sure to include creativity, maturity, criticism, activity, and teamwork.

Rate your level of experience from 1-10.

Explain any experience you may have and how you can benefit the server. I am not looking for "I am experienced with banning hackers and can spot a cheater", but your background. Ex: leadership skills, projects, server management, website, self-taught, artwork, etc. (If you're willing to show examples of your work, post them here. Artists/Lore Writers and Builders are required to show their artwork!)

Why made you want to apply/interested in this server?

There is someone who is giving everyone a difficult time, but it seems like there must be something bothering them. What would you do?

This prompt requires you to add additional information to the scenario. Be creative!
A soft gray stone was found on the ground. It seems to have a strong aura and you are not sure what it is capable of doing. However, you sense other abilities to this trinket..

Any other comments?

Or if you wish for confidentiality, send it through my gmail: primefrost33@gmail.com
If we need more information or have any concerns about you, we will conduct a short interview afterwards. Thank you! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application tips:

I will be choosing people who are not only knowledgeable, but also those who are willing to have a great attitude and a open heart. I am looking for people who will make this community as friendly as possible and will also be looking for those who are mature. Staff members are required to be mature when the time is right, but I want you guys to be friendly to players as well. Not everyone has to be the best at professionalism but I expect this server to maintain good relationships with one another. Staff must also be honest towards each other with an open mind too. Don't be afraid!

Edited by LakenPrime