Cascading Worldgen Lag

jredfox

My mod doesn't add any world gen I commented out both my event handlers on tick and I was still getting that error message when loading a new chunk in the nether. I also don't have any chunk events nor do I manually load any chunks with the exception of an in game command that doesn't even execute when the issue occurs since I never ran that command. I do edit some methods with asm but, again they have nothing to do with chunks. I also disabled my ASM , forge Tick Events and it was still having the same errors

output:

[23:32:24] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Evil Notch Lib loaded a new chunk (93, 43  Dimension: -1) during chunk population, causing cascading worldgen lag. Please report this to the mod's issue tracker. This log can be disabled in the Forge config.

Here is my repository:
https://github.com/jredfox/evilnotchlib

Edited by jredfox

12 hours ago, loordgek said:

where is your world gen code ? reading helps

I have no worldgen code whatsoever it just randomly spams my mod loaded a chunk when clearly I don't call it myself.

It seems to happen in the nether only?

Edited by jredfox

20 hours ago, m00nl1ght said:

An easy way to find the source of 'cascading generation lag' warnings is to set a breakpoint in Chunk#logCascadingWorldGeneration(). Then run Minecraft in debug mode and when the warning is logged, you can look at the stacktrace.

yeah but, again I have no code with worldgen or chunk loading code. Is this a bug on my part or is there something wrong with forge then blames my mod.

I suppose I could trace it but, I don't see anything yet that would do with my code? Maybe it just blames the last called mod container rather then seeing the actual culprit for the chunk load?

Edited by jredfox

On 7/16/2018 at 3:38 AM, diesieben07 said:

Do what @m00nl1ght said, it is the only way to find out what is happening. Randomly speculating is not helpful.

has nothing to do with the code itself of my library. 

I found out what the issue is: the issue is I was naming the same package and class name of an already existing class and somehow that loaded chunks and then blamed my mod container for it for the PlayerList.class. So I don't know what happened why it's doing it but, take the PlayerList decompiled out for the mdk asm and it no longer appears to printline my mod for chunk loading?