1.7.10 traders trading slot: adding, how?

frank_2018

Good day to every one, I just created an account just to ask this question, and please respect, 

Im still using 1.7.10 bcoz i cant afford to have new pc, im using core2 dou laptop 8gig ram, my brother gave me.

And im gaining interest on this mod, I created a costom maps but single player and LAN only since i dunno how to make server, Im playing minecraft with my daughter and made a lot of customizations on NPCs, I really love to learn scripting but most youtube tutorials cant explain exactly what i need to understand,

But if scripting is the only anwer to my question, I should have to learn that.

Anyway heres my Qs:

1. Is there any other way to add more slots to a trader(1.7.10 traders have 18 traders slot only) so i can set just one-mod one or two npc only?

2. Is there any other way to make a "NPC spawner" (npc that i created) and not the WIP world spawn option in the menu? or is there a separate mod for this?

3. Do mobs from other mod can be edited by using NPC wands and save it so i can add it to WIP World spawwner? i tried Mutant creature but it didnt spawn, do it really needs scripting to work perfectly?

well thats all, hope you can help me make another way like I have created 40 npc trader for Mekanism, 15 npc trader for Applied Energistics, 8 npc trader for Actually addition, 16 for Techguns, and a lot more and more and more lags too (for just one mod bunch of npc for Gods sake).

Thanks to all

If the only reason you are using 1.7.10 is that your computer is old you are mistaken. Your computer should be perfectly fine running a newer version of Minecraft. If you are having issues updating we would be glad to help.

Edited by MDW01

• 1 month later...

pls close this thread, im on 1.12.2 now but Custom npc got sooo many bugs or broken features, the quest after a quest is not working, downloaded models are broken like hell, viewing buiolding schematics in 3d crashes the game. equipting weapons on npc most weapons are sooo damn huge like you cant see the npc covered by the equiped weapons like guns and sword from different mods,