Need advice

Stuperfied

Firstly let me say hello, its been a long time since I posted on here.

I'm the owner of a community group mostly hosting Vanilla and Spigot servers and I am looking for some recommendations or advice on selecting a Forge server to host. We have occasionally hosted Forge servers as a novelty for our members such as blast off and MindCrack but we found it was not practical to host them long term as only a small percentage of our community was able to run the client. As times are changing with the advancement in computers and the growth of out hosting capacity, we would now like to try hosting a few on a permanent basis. We have already commissioned an Awakening server and brought our 1.4.7 MindCrack back online but now we are looking for advice for a good 3rd server.

There are 3 criteria we are trying to fill:
1. Should be a good progression for beginners, so quests are a plus.

2. Light weight for people with lower spec computers.

3. Good content and mods so Advanced players will still be interested in playing on it.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thank you in advance.

I see, so forge forum is only for the server. This was confusing because your non-forge forum suggests its for vanilla/spigot/sponge etc and that anything  forge related such as mod packs do not belong in there. I see a mods forum but thats not packs. Might i suggest a new forum called mod packs.