Request: Forge 10.13.4.1614 Src

Luna_Genesis

Pretty much no.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

20 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

So you can't download it through Gradle, because your internet is too slow.

But you can download it through a browser, because then suddenly your internet is fast enough?

This is not how this works.

Actually yes. And the reason why you are wrong is because you have made assumptions without all the information.

My laptops only source of Internet is my mobile tether puts off 11kb/s. However my phone still has unlimited high speed data upwards of 2mb/s. Unfortunately gradle won't run on a smart phone (and downloading it on my laptop is to slow) but I can still download the jar (on my phone) and transfer it to my computer via usb.

*** I still need this!

9 hours ago, Luna_Genesis said:

Actually yes. And the reason why you are wrong is because you have made assumptions without all the information.

My laptops only source of Internet is my mobile tether puts off 11kb/s. However my phone still has unlimited high speed data upwards of 2mb/s. Unfortunately gradle won't run on a smart phone (and downloading it on my laptop is to slow) but I can still download the jar (on my phone) and transfer it to my computer via usb.

I'm surprised the mobile tether would be that slow. But maybe just go to a coffee shop or school or public library where there is better free internet.

As diesieben07 mentions, gradle is used for a couple reasons but the most important is because it is illegal to redistribute the deobfuscated Minecraft code libraries -- those must be downloaded and processed every time you set up your workspace.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/