Forge Server 1.10.2 wont start. Windows 10

Gerbort

Hello guys, sorry, if somebody asked that question before. My problem is- i tried to start forge server (1.10.2), but the server wont start. Vanila server is working very well from the folder with forge server. I used cmd command (java -Xms1G -Xmx2G -jar C:\Users\gerbo\Desktop\server\forge.jar nogui) but it was useless. P.S. I use Windows 10 if this important. Help please

trouble.PNG

49 minutes ago, Gerbort said:

I have got Java 7 installed too. Can I somehow say forge that he need to use Java 7 instead of 9?

You should be using Java 8, not Java 7. Unless you need Java 9 for non-Minecraft things, you should uninstall that as well.

You can either specify the full path to java.exe in the command or remove the other versions of Java form the PATH environment variable and add Java 8.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

19 hours ago, Choonster said:

You should be using Java 8, not Java 7. Unless you need Java 9 for non-Minecraft things, you should uninstall that as well.

You can either specify the full path to java.exe in the command or remove the other versions of Java form the PATH environment variable and add Java 8.

Can you please tell me how i can specify the full path to java.exe? I need to do this in cmd?