Can't get past loading screen with any version. Please help

PhantomAura

Alright, I've never asked a forum for help, so I hope I'm doing this right. I've used forge for years, and I've never had a problem I couldn't solve, until now. I'm not sure what could be the issue, and I have no crash reports, just the latest client log here. I've tried 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.10.2, and 1.12.2 and all of them get stuck quickly on the loading screen, to the point of not responding and making me forcefully stop it. I then get the vague "Game Crash" pop-up without any actual crash log to go off of. My mods folder is empty, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft, and Forge, more times than I'd like to admit. I've allocated more RAM, I've deleted all the .minecraft files to start fresh, I've restarted my laptop multiple times. I'm using Java 8 update 161, and I even tried going back to update 144 (an old suggestion I found) thinking it was the update that broke something, but nope, still nothing. I've searched the internet for hours trying anything that's suggested, and yet here I am, no closer to a solution. I'm used to using forge, I've used mods for years, especially 1.7.10, and always managed to work out any kinks, but suddenly even 1.7.10 won't work for me. I'm lost as to what to do, or what I'm missing, and I desperately need help. Thank you so much in advance for anything you can suggest.

I do indeed have discord, so I'm removing that since I don't even use it. But I finally got minecraft/forge working, kind of by accident. I ran Malwarebytes, and it detected some stuff and removed it all, and suddenly everything works! Not sure what happened but I'm thankful it cleared the issues. Thank you for the help! :)