DevourMC Staff Recruiting

Counter

[IMG]

About Us

DevourMC is an upcoming faction server that will be released in a matter of weeks. We have decided to open up our Staff Applications to the public now that we are closing in on release. We have a great future planned for the server and we would like many of individuals to join us on this journey.

What Staff We Need

Our current staff team consists of 2 Owners and a manager. We are looking for staff members from all time zones. All the roles below are currently available for everyone to apply for. Keep in mind we do require past staff experience.

Helper

The Helper role can be thought of as a sort of Trial Mod role. The job of a helper is to ensure that the server is clean of hackers, and that chat isn't overrun by people breaking rules. as a helper, you will be able to temporarily ban hackers, for up to 7 days, as well as mute players who break rules in chat.

The next role is a Moderator. Moderators do basically the same thing as helpers, but on a more serious note. Moderators are able to resolve issues such as Base Glitching and deal with more serious rule breakers, by giving them permanent bans.
Sr. Moderator

As a Sr Moderator, your job is to deal with the most serious of offenses, such as Leaking of personal info, DDoSing, so on and so forth. You are seen as the top of the Moderation ladder and can deal with just about anything that is needed.
Administrator

Administrators are hand picked by Management. These staff members not only help with the Moderation, but also ensure that staff is doing their jobs, and the server is running smoothly. Admins are able to assist the two Managers when needed and are seen as the last obtainable rank.

Requirements

Age - The minimum age of becoming a staff member is 14

Time - You must be able to dedicate time to the server

Experience - Even if you don't have a lot, we look for people with some experience

Professionalism - We want out staff team to be professional at all times.

How to apply

To apply to become a staff member on DevourMC, simply visit our forums Here and create an account. You can then go to Staff Applications, and click on Apply for staff. This will take you to a forum to fill out. If you have any problems with this, feel free to contact me on our Discord which can be joined by simply clicking Here! 

What role will I get?

The management team will accept the majority of users as helpers, and allow them to climb the ladder by dedicating themselves to the server. However, we are in need of every position to be filled, so we will pick some people, depending on applications, to go straight into positions such as Moderator, Sr Mod or Admin.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.