Integrating Forge with Craftbukkit

root

Hello,

Since MCPC is down I'd like to build my own CB 1.2.5 server with Forge mod support. I've already tried merging the sources together and applying the patches, however the Forge source includes unobfuscated fields while my CB source is completely deobfuscated. How to do this?

Thanks in advance,

root.

You don't, this isn't a simple task. CB is dead, let it stay dead. If you're running old 1.2.5 stuff, then you should stick with the projects that existed at that time.

You won't get any help here for such ancient things.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

On 3/3/2018 at 3:17 AM, LexManos said:

You don't, this isn't a simple task. CB is dead, let it stay dead. If you're running old 1.2.5 stuff, then you should stick with the projects that existed at that time.

You won't get any help here for such ancient things.

Modpacks like Tekkit Classic still have a large community behind them. Also, I could not find FML 2.2.106.176 on the downloads site, is it still availible?