Looking for Modellers for Monster Hunter World Mod

Heltrato

Hello,
I'm Heltrato, the founder of the Monster Hunter Mod in Minecraft. I'm searching for some who are making the textures and models for the mod.

I also have knowledge in modelling and texturing since im an artist apprentice but I want more details and ideas that you guys can help me.

If you haven't seen the mod before this is our mod thread.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/2702398-monster-hunter-frontier-craft-1-4-4-works-now-for

Here is a 1.11.2 Spotlight for the mod

The mod currently features:

- Animated & well AI monsters

- 3D Modelled Weapon Class Systems (Hunting Horns with Song buffs, Longsword with Spirit Gauge, Greatsword with power blocking, Hammer with stunning critical, and bow with no arrow requirment and coating ) plus they have elemenal attributes and effects

- 3D Modelled Armor System (Unique Damage System for the armors, Elemental Resistances, and Armor Skill tree eg. Fencing, Fast Eating etc. )

- Open world Quest ( Up to 1 billion block volume of quest area created for Players to spend time explore a tremendous world, plus weather effects, and render alters )

- Unique Crafting System which is similar to the Monster Hunter Series itself

So if you are interested please just fill up the form below and u can comment or private message me with the form:

Language:
How many hours can you work on projects per day/week?:

Timezone:

Do you play Monster Hunter series at the moment? (If yes state the game console ):

How are well knowledge are you in Monster Hunter:
What at least do you expect to add in the Mod: (You can cite as many as you can )

Cite your social usernames : (Discord / Skype etc.)

Edited by Heltrato