Missing blocks/items 1.10.2

Dragongirl152

I run one of two versions when I play modded Minecraft, either 1.7.10 or 1.10.2. I accidentally loaded my 1.10.2 modded world in 1.7.10 (The mods were still 1.10.2.) When I realized this, I quickly changed versions and tried to reload it. I got the following message:

Forget Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items. There are 14 missing blocks and items in this save. If you continue the missing blocks and items will get removed. A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory. 

Missing blocks/items: 

minecraft:water

minecraft:carrots

minecraft:lava

minecraft:cocoa

minecraft:flowing_lava

minecraft:fire

minecraft:cooked_fished 

minecraft:potatoes

minecraft:double_stone_slab

minecraft:portal

minecraft:end_portal

Does this mean I cannot use these items if I load my world? None of these were modded items and all of these are essential to gameplay. The mods I have installed are Minecraft Comes Alive and its support mods, Chisels and Bits, Dragon Mounts and its support mods, More Player  Models, and Crayfish's Furniture Mod. Help?