[Mercurious] Add new /m command to see the exact info that it collects

FrancisDaPugtato

Mercurious is useful for you. But, I want to see what exact info it sends over. I would like to see an /m command. /m will not show the link to the Mercurious announcement page that says the info it collects if that is what you are thinking. /m will let you see the collected information from your computer specifically. This would allow for easier Forge info collect when you are to of a noob to look up your Forge version, or other information Mercurious collects. 

Any thoughts on this?

We're going to writeup something soon, but for now nothing is collected. We have shut down the servers. They were costing WAY to much for NO benefit. So until things get actually written to a nice aggregated front end, we've stoped gathering anything. But beyond that, you can see everything it did gather here: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/Mercurius/tree/master/src/main/java/net/minecraftforge/mercurius/dataModels

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon