NetBeans - how to attach debugger to mod

RareScrap

Hello, I'm having problems debugging mods - I can not connect the debugger to the mod. At the moment I have to log the data of interest to me in a file, and this is not very convenient. Previously, my programming environment automatically connected the debugger to the program I'm writing, but not here. Dear users, could you please explain to me how to debug my mod? Sorry for my English

Edited by RareScrap
  • Like 1

Which IDE are you using? Most IDEs have a build-in debugger and console to show the game output to.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

4 minutes ago, larsgerrits said:

Which IDE are you using? Most IDEs have a build-in debugger and console to show the game output to.

*Looks at thread title*

Hmmm

• Like 1

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Just now, Kokkie said:

Probably edited the title after that question...

This.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

• 9 months later...