Game crashes during startup with error java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ROCK

pkazmier32

I am able to compile and build a jar with Forge 1.12.2-14.23.0.2528 but the game crashes during start up with

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ROCK
    at com.palancarmedia.kazCraft.blocks.SimpleStoneBlock.<init>(SimpleStoneBlock.java:11)
    at com.palancarmedia.kazCraft.blocks.ModBlocks.<clinit>(ModBlocks.java:5)
    at com.palancarmedia.kazCraft.handlers.BlockHandler.registerBlocks(BlockHandler.java:75)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_41_BlockHandler_registerBlocks_Register.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:143)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:179)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:734)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:603)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:270)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:466)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:377)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

fml-client-3.log

SimpleStoneBlock.java

Not sure, but I've encountered same error if I take the mod file (built with gradlew runClient/Server) and put it into my .minecraft/mod folder.  What I have to do it use gradlew build and move that file when I am ready to move into my minecraft/mod folder (out of development environment). Maybe your issue or not...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements