Forge crash

Setsuko313

Hello there,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's just me being oblivious. I've been trying for a while now to play with forge 1.11.2 and one mod: Chisels and Bits (634.85 KB)

When i launch the game with just forge and no mods it works, when i use the mod it crashes instantly. I don't know if it's because i have no space on my computer or something else (my mac in new so it's almost empty, i have minecraft, league of legends and 2 songs) 

If anyone knows some kind of solution i would greatly appreciate it if you could help me. 

Thanks, Setsuko.

That doesn't appear to be the FML log. Please find the file named fml-client-latest.log in the logs folder of the game directory and then upload it to Gist and link it here.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

[11:27:49] [main/FATAL] [FML/]: There appear to be jars extracted into the mods directory. This is VERY BAD and will almost NEVER WORK WELL
[11:27:49] [main/FATAL] [FML/]: You should place original jars only in the mods directory. NEVER extract them to the mods directory.
[11:27:49] [main/FATAL] [FML/]: The directories below appear to be extracted jar files. Fix this before you continue.
[11:27:49] [main/FATAL] [FML/]: Directory Chisels-and-Bits-Mod-1.11.2 contains [chiselsandbits_at.cfg, MANIFEST.MF]
[11:27:50] [main/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager:discoverCoreMods:315]: #@!@# FML has crashed the game deliberately. Crash report saved to: #@!@# /Users/katyganeva/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/fml-crash-2017-10-21_11.27.50.txt
[11:27:50] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at /Users/katyganeva/Library/Application Support/minecraft for Forge Mod Loader
java.lang.RuntimeException: Extracted mod jars found, loading will NOT continue

Edited by Choonster

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.