• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Looks like the Problem has been fixed with 31.1.14 ... thanks a lot
    • You need to determine which half is being broken, and if it isn't the half with the TE, get the half with the TE, and tell it to do the thing that needs to be done.
    • After doing some testing, it may seem that my "init" function is NEVER run for some bizarre reason, despite being subscribed. In fact, I can't seem to get FMLClientSetupEvent to fire at all. At first I thought my Logger was wrong, but, no, because it is printing to the log for other events. @SubscribeEvent public void setupClient(FMLClientSetupEvent event) { LOGGER.debug("Inital Client Setup!"); } So, I've moved everything to my main function: public Mod() { MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(this); LOGGER.debug("Initial Setup!"); try{ Method createBoolean = GameRules.BooleanValue.class.getClass().getMethod("create", boolean.class); createBoolean.setAccessible(true); DeferredWorkQueue.runLater( () -> { try { Object boolTrue = createBoolean.invoke(GameRules.BooleanValue.class, true); doAttackCooldown = GameRules.register("doAttackCooldown", (GameRules.RuleType<GameRules.BooleanValue>) boolTrue); } catch (IllegalAccessException e) { LOGGER.error("Illegal Access Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } catch (InvocationTargetException e) { LOGGER.error("Invocation Target Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } }); } catch (IllegalArgumentException e) { LOGGER.error("Illegal Argument Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } catch (NoSuchMethodException e) { LOGGER.error("No Such Method Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } } From there, I finally got the log to speak to me: [16:12:59] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [(NAMESPACE HERE)/]: Initial Setup! [16:12:59] [modloading-worker-1/ERROR] [(NAMESPACE HERE)/]: No Such Method Exception! I'm not sure what's going on with FMLClientSetupEvent, whether it's a bug, or I simply broke something. 
    • Hielo y Fuego  
    • Whenever I try running forge it says 'these libraries failed to download'. This then contains a long list of different files. I have followed many guides on youtube and downloaded it perfectly but the problems keep on persisting. if anybody could help me sort out this problem I would be very grateful as I really just want to mod Minecraft. 
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)