[SOLVED][1.10.2]Sign doesn't update

JimiIT92

I made a sign that will act as a leaderboard, so the text in it should be set automatically. If i set the text when placing down the sign everyhting works correctly, however, if i do in the "update" method of the tile entity nothing is displayed on the sign. This is the TileEntity i'm using

package com.cf.entities;
	import java.util.ArrayList;
	import com.cf.guild.Guild;
import com.cf.utils.GuildUtils;
	import net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntitySign;
import net.minecraft.util.ITickable;
import net.minecraft.util.text.TextComponentString;
import net.minecraft.util.text.TextComponentTranslation;
	public class TileEntityLeaderboardSign extends TileEntitySign implements ITickable {
	    @Override
    public void update() {
        if (!this.worldObj.isRemote) {
            ArrayList<Guild> guilds = GuildUtils.getGuildsOrderedByBank();
            if (!guilds.isEmpty()) {
                this.signText[0] = new TextComponentTranslation("guild.leaderboard.top", new Object[0]);
                this.signText[1] = new TextComponentString("#1");
                this.signText[2] = new TextComponentString(guilds.get(0).getName());
                this.signText[3] = new TextComponentString(
                        new TextComponentTranslation("guild.leaderboard.golds", new Object[0]) + " "
                                + String.valueOf(guilds.get(0).getBank().getGold()));
            } else
                this.signText[0] = new TextComponentTranslation("guild.leaderboard.noguilds", new Object[0]);
        }
    }
}

So i just extend the TileEntitySign and implement the ITickable interface to make the TileEntity update. But as i said on the sign no text is displayed at all. What should i do to solve this issue? :)

EDIT: I solved this by using 2 messages. The first is sent to the server from the tile entity like this

if (this.worldObj.isRemote) {
            CoreGuild.NETWORK.sendToServer(new LeaderboardServerMessage(this.pos.getX(), this.pos.getY(), this.pos.getZ()));
        }

In wich i do this

TileEntity te = CoreGuild.PROXY.getPlayer(ctx).worldObj.getTileEntity(message.pos);
                    if(te != null && te instanceof TileEntityLeaderboardSign) {
                        TileEntityLeaderboardSign sign = (TileEntityLeaderboardSign)te;
                        ArrayList<Guild> guilds = GuildUtils.getGuildsOrderedByBank();
                        String text = "No guilds";
                        if (!guilds.isEmpty()) {
                            text = guilds.get(0).getName();
                        }
                        CoreGuild.NETWORK.sendTo(new LeaderboardClientMessage(text, message.pos.getX(), message.pos.getY(), message.pos.getZ()), (EntityPlayerMP) CoreGuild.PROXY.getPlayer(ctx));
                    }

So i send a message to the client with what i want to display. Then on the client i set the texts :)

TileEntity te = CoreGuild.PROXY.getPlayer(ctx).worldObj.getTileEntity(message.pos);
                    if(te != null && te instanceof TileEntityLeaderboardSign) {
                        TileEntityLeaderboardSign sign = (TileEntityLeaderboardSign)te;
                        sign.signText[0] = new TextComponentString(message.name);
                    }

Edited by JimiIT92

Don't blame me if i always ask for your help. I just want to learn to be better :)