[1.7.10] Crash Upon Initialization

Camellias

So I'm working on a Fallout mod for 1.7.10, and I'm only on the first item. I'm doing everything the same way as I have for my other mods, but I keep getting a crash every time I try and run the environment. I've tried several times to fix it with the help of a friend, and nothing we've tried works.

Below is my code, and the crash report.

FalloutMain.java

ItemRevolver.java

ItemIronnugget.java

EntityNugget.java

Latest Crash Report

Because I'm doing stuff with it later. Just at the moment, my attentions are on the revolver, since it'll be the base of several more complex items. 

And I don't see why it should be closed for being in 1.7.10, as that's still flourishing in the modding community unlike over half of the latest versions (1.8, 1.9, and 1.12)

Edited by Camellias

15 minutes ago, That_Martin_Guy said:

You should only call setUnlocalizedName inside the item class, not when you instantiate its variable. It returns an Itemnot ItemIronnugget. 

This is literally not a problem.

public Item setUnlocalizedName(String string) {
        return null;
    }

And...what did you expect this to do?

Edited by Draco18s

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

• Guest locked this topic