Possible to add mult hardness lvls to one block id or make block indestructible?

happyPenguin

Hey guys I'm just wondering if it was possible to set two block ids for one block or make the block indestructible once the block has been activated.

For example when my block is placed on the ground I want it to be able to be broken but once its been activated the block generates a structure and is placed at the top of the structure and made indestructible so the player can't cheat and make multiple structures using one block.

Hey guys I'm just wondering if it was possible to set two block ids for one block or make the block indestructible once the block has been activated.

For example when my block is placed on the ground I want it to be able to be broken but once its been activated the block generates a structure and is placed at the top of the structure and made indestructible so the player can't cheat and make multiple structures using one block.

Different metadata can have different hardness, so just change the metadata.

Note that setting hardness level to -1 renders the block indestructible.

OR

Use function provided by Forge Block.setBlockUnbreakable() (which does exactly the same as the first option but looks and reads nicer.