Nothing from resources really load

Tim3Game

Hello, like the 3rd time today,

Now I have the problem, that nothing from my resources package loads. I have it like this ...

ruQYE92.png

qJLWynG.png

pckyHCv.png

g7sabe0.png

... but it looks like this ...

Ue1g6wJ.png

TJ8pw0Z.png

As I said, I am not really good at this, and for me, I founded less tutorials for Forge than for like Spigot and I don't have any friends that know Forge, only Spigot :/ So sorry for this crap if it's annoying

Question, those folders, are they named "assets.trim" or are they actually two canonical folders and your IDE is just displaying it that way?

That is, what does Windows see?

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Ok, sorry for stealing your time, but I restarted my PC, and now it's work, even if I add new textures, so sorry, I restarted IntelliJ, MC, removed and created the files but it doesn't worked, and now it doesn't, maybe it was my PC, the last days it's doing weird things.