Help with GUI?

mardiff

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently trying to learn how to make a custom GUI, and my first instinct was to find a forge tutorial. I found this one //www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Containers_and_GUIs and I pretty much copied the code. It works fine through the loadup screen, and has no errors until I try to right click on the block. At this point my log says,

"[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] A mod tried to open a gui on the server without being a NetworkMod"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you really want help, give that modder a thank you.

Modders LOVE thank yous.

This is releated to what you have written inn your annotaions and such, heres a post on mc forums which has the same problem and the solution, hope it helps!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1513224-solved-a-mod-tried-to-open-a-gui-on-the-server-without-being-a-networkmod-solution-included/

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...

No homo right here, but I LOVE YOU MAN! I have been trying to make a GUI for days, and its unbelievable that I had the same problem as he did... I am forever in your debt, kind sir.

If you really want help, give that modder a thank you.

Modders LOVE thank yous.

Inn that case there is a thank you button right "there" or well uhm there being at the bottom of my post above here :P

^^

Inn any case google is the main source of information, a google search revealed the link so some searching was all that was needed, took me 3 seconds so theres no problem at all :)

Also since you asked your question inn such a good way it was quite easy to help you, when you state what you are trying to do, why and what you have tried along with the result and error logs! That makes me not only able to help you but also happy while doing so since it makes it easy for me to do so <3

Have fun coding man! :)

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...