Arcticraft - A whole new dimension - CODERS WANTED!

TheNuclearDuck

Are you exprienced with advanced Mincraft Forge programming?

Do you want to be part of an amazing mod?

Do you have Skype IM Service?

Are you over the age of 12?

If you answered "Sure thing, NukeDuck!" to all of these questions, you're in luck!

I'm NukeDuck, texture artist and community manager of the team behind Arcticraft, and we're looking for someone who can help us rewrite the mod for Minecraft 1.4.x! You'll be credited over on the official page, and will get full credit for all of the work you do.

We specifically need people who know a lot about dimensions, since it's a dimension mod, and other minecraft modding experience with Forge.

If you'd like to sign up, please use this form:

Name:

Previous Modding Experience:

Why should I be let into the team:

Thank you for reading, and remember to sign up below!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Name: Aditya

Why I should be added onto the team: I have moderate coding experience in Java and have been playing with Forge for about 6+ months. I've delivered several modding workshops with my dad in San Francisco Bay Area. I've also built a video tutorial on Forge modding at

I also spoke at JavaOne 2013, in the community keynote, in front of ~1500 attendees and showed several Forge mods. I interact with people using Google Hangout but Skype seems similar. I know I am 11, but I an do things that are meant for 16-year olds. I think working on this mod would be really fun and a learning experience. I have tons of ideas that you could add to your mod.